DIO To Reunite With TONI IOMMI, GEEZER BUTLER And BILL WARD

Parviainen

May 5, 2005
Finland
ONNIE JAMES DIO To Reunite With TONI IOMMI, GEEZER BUTLER And BILL WARD Under The Banner HEAVEN & HELL

Even though their respective managements have not officially released any information, Rafabasa webzine in Madrid, Spain is reporting exclusively that starting in June, 2007 there will be a reunion tour of a group going by the name HEAVEN & HELL.

At this time, there are no dates confirmed, but the tour booking agent is offering the band to the promoters of the most important heavy metal festivals taking place next year.

Under the name Heaven & Hell you will find TONI IOMMI, RONNIE JAMES DIO, GEEZER BUTLER and BILL WARD.

Evidently if everything is confirmed, they will be playing a set consisting of music from every single CD that Ronnie James Dio performed with BLACK SABBATH, to include Heaven & Hell, Mob Rules, Live Evil and Dehumanizer.

The reunion cannot tour under the name Black Sabbath, or BLACK SABBATH WITH DIO, due to the fact that the copyright of the name is the property of OZZY OSBOURNE and his wife/manager Sharon Osbourne.

Stay tuned for further updates on this report.

Dio is my fave Sabbath singer. And how the fuck did Sharon get her hands on the copyright of the Black Sabbath name, considering that Tony is the only one who has been ever present in the band.

Mickenglanduk said:
Dio is my fave Sabbath singer. And how the fuck did Sharon get her hands on the copyright of the Black Sabbath name, considering that Tony is the only one who has been ever present in the band.

You asked the $64,000 question... only wish I had the answer. Possibly more proof that $haron is the one forcing Ozzy into all these shit projects? (Covers album, anyone? :puke: )

Mickenglanduk said:

I agree Mick with ya Mick (Dio being my Fav also).
HA! Kinda like the Belladonna/ Bush thing!

Sharon is a money grabbing, back stabbing, low life C***. That's how!

out,
t

From what I remember, part of them doing Ozzfest the first time was that Tony (and everyone in the original line up) would sign a contract that would keep the Black Sabbath name from being used with any other line up.

Lame in this situation with Dio, but you have to admit that Tony had some pretty weak Sabbath line ups.

Parviainen said:
ONNIE JAMES DIO To Reunite With TONI IOMMI, GEEZER BUTLER And BILL WARD Under The Banner HEAVEN & HELL

"Even though their respective managements have not officially released any information,"
"At this time, there are no dates confirmed, "
"Evidently if everything is confirmed, "
I think this is just a rumor. And by the way, I can't imagine them not using the Black Sabbath name.

The webmaster at black-Sabbath.com (which is by far the best fan site for a band in the history of the internet) is reporting it as a rumor so far, but one that has bite.

I for one would love to see this happen as it seems that Ozzy is not interested in recording a new album with the guys (and given how crappy the two new songs on the Reunion Live album were, I’d say that may be a good thing) and despite being older then the trees but younger then the dirt Ronnie’s still got it.

What would be even cooler then a “Heaven and Hell” tour would be if their opening act were called “Sound of White Noise”

Dio with Sabbath is the best, I'd kill to hear Computer God, Heaven & Hell, Children Of The Sea, Die Young, Mob Rules, Time Machine, All those kickass songs live with Dio!

manthatfollowshell said:
The webmaster at black-Sabbath.com (which is by far the best fan site for a band in the history of the internet) is reporting it as a rumor so far, but one that has bite.

I for one would love to see this happen as it seems that Ozzy is not interested in recording a new album with the guys (and given how crappy the two new songs on the Reunion Live album were, I’d say that may be a good thing) and despite being older then the trees but younger then the dirt Ronnie’s still got it.

What would be even cooler then a “Heaven and Hell” tour would be if their opening act were called “Sound of White Noise”

Wow, I like the sound of that. “Sound of White Noise”. FUCKIN:headbang: A