RONNIE JAMES DIO To Reunite With TONI IOMMI, GEEZER BUTLER And BILL WARD

Parviainen

May 5, 2005
Finland
RONNIE JAMES DIO To Reunite With TONI IOMMI, GEEZER BUTLER And BILL WARD Under The Banner HEAVEN & HELL

Even though their respective managements have not officially released any information, Rafabasa webzine in Madrid, Spain is reporting exclusively that starting in June, 2007 there will be a reunion tour of a group going by the name HEAVEN & HELL.

At this time, there are no dates confirmed, but the tour booking agent is offering the band to the promoters of the most important heavy metal festivals taking place next year.

Under the name Heaven & Hell you will find TONI IOMMI, RONNIE JAMES DIO, GEEZER BUTLER and BILL WARD.

Evidently if everything is confirmed, they will be playing a set consisting of music from every single CD that Ronnie James Dio performed with BLACK SABBATH, to include Heaven & Hell, Mob Rules, Live Evil and Dehumanizer.

The reunion cannot tour under the name Black Sabbath, or BLACK SABBATH WITH DIO, due to the fact that the copyright of the name is the property of OZZY OSBOURNE and his wife/manager Sharon Osbourne.

Stay tuned for further updates on this report.

Much as I hated that fucking dwarf at the time for "ruining Sabbath", looking back, the stuff they did was quite good, and I'm sure he still has a powerful voice. I'll go and see them (and not shout "OZZZZYYYYYYYY" , I promise)

TheAssMaster said:
Much as I hated that fucking dwarf at the time for "ruining Sabbath", looking back, the stuff they did was quite good, and I'm sure he still has a powerful voice. I'll go and see them (and not shout "OZZZZYYYYYYYY" , I promise)

Ruining Sabbath...totally disagree there...The Mob Rules is one of the finest metal albums ever recorded...IMO, of course...may even be my favorite.:headbang:

Dio with Sabbath...I'll be there!:kickass:

I think that Ozzy would have no problem with the 4 of them using the name "Black Sabbath", I bet it was that cunt money grubbing bitch wife of his not letting them use the name.

Hawng said:
I think that Ozzy would have no problem with the 4 of them using the name "Black Sabbath", I bet it was that cunt money grubbing bitch wife of his not letting them use the name.

Do you think $haron knows how many people hate her fucking guts. I saw on some E news celebrity stalker show that Jack Osbourne thinks he is a bad ass kickboxer now.

Well, I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crisps. I bet with all that surgery she's had, she will have had a drawstring fitted to her clout to take up the slack. Oooh yeah, just like the first time, every time.

Shenk, come on man, whilst they were fine LPs, Sabbath ceased the moment Ozzy got the boot, simple as that. If they had changed their name, I wouldn't have spent 25 odd years cursing the dwarf.

TheAssMaster said:
Well, I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crisps. I bet with all that surgery she's had, she will have had a drawstring fitted to her clout to take up the slack. Oooh yeah, just like the first time, every time.

Shenk, come on man, whilst they were fine LPs, Sabbath ceased the moment Ozzy got the boot, simple as that. If they had changed their name, I wouldn't have spent 25 odd years cursing the dwarf.

You're nuts AssMaster...no Sabbath w/ Ozzy reached the intensity or highlighted the technical musical growth of the band as Heaven and Hell or The Mob Rules. Ozzy on his best day isn't fit to tie Dio's dwarf shoes.

Hawng said:

Definitely! Too bad he didn't finish the job back in 1988 when he attempted to kill that dog-shit-taco of a woman...I absolutely loathe even mentioning Sharon Osbourne.

schenkadere said:
no Sabbath w/ Ozzy reached the intensity or highlighted the technical musical growth of the band as Heaven and Hell or The Mob Rules. Ozzy on his best day isn't fit to tie Dio's dwarf shoes.

Precisely my point my dear man, they are, in fact, 2 completely different bands - not merely a fantastic band with a replacement vocalist.
I love Ozzy Sabbath with a different part of my heart than Dio Sabbath, which was why I hated him, not for the great music they produced.

TheAssMaster said:
Precisely my point my dear man, they are, in fact, 2 completely different bands - not merely a fantastic band with a replacement vocalist.
I love Ozzy Sabbath with a different part of my heart than Dio Sabbath, which was why I hated him, not for the great music they produced.

Agreed...2 very different bands.

Saucy_Jack said:
Do you think $haron knows how many people hate her fucking guts. I saw on some E news celebrity stalker show that Jack Osbourne thinks he is a bad ass kickboxer now.
Jack Osborne is a little cunt.

It's a shame that Sabbath hasn't produced any new material with Ozzy. But all I can say about Dio being back with Sabbath is...LOOK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

amaranth24 said:
It's a shame that Sabbath hasn't produced any new material with Ozzy. But all I can say about Dio being back with Sabbath is...LOOK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like they're just cashing in on some touring money...do they actually have plans to record?

schenkadere said:
Sounds like they're just cashing in on some touring money...do they actually have plans to record?

Tony and Dio are recording two new songs for the box set coming out later this year.

schenkadere said:

Well since it has been publicly known that Ozzy and Sabbath have absolutely NO plans to record, why wouldn't Dio and Sabbath do it...

johnnieCzech said:
Well since it has been publicly known that Ozzy and Sabbath have absolutely NO plans to record, why wouldn't Dio and Sabbath do it...

Who would want to hear Ozzy at this point anyway? He's a shadow of his former self.

Ozzy best stuff was in the 80's. Ozzy hasn't produced any good material since he got off dope.