Dio/Sabbath to tour soon!!!

The sites of Dio, Iommi and Geezer confirm this reunion. I´m going to a european festival to see them this summer, be it Wacken, Sweden Rock, Bang your head...
I saw Dio on two dates in Denmark last august and he kicked arse! Small venues and cozy( got to shake his hand). But he deserves so much more attention than Ozzy and oldschool singers that aren't what they used to be!

Man... that's alot of rumors and speculation. I think the rights to Sabbath should go to the first four members.. that includes OZZY!! Tony Iommi shouldn't still be able to tour with the name Black Sabbath. I mean he could put together a band and be able to call them Black Sabbath it's pure b.s. I love Ronnie James Dio to death as a musician.. [[ not that way]] but i don't think he should be billed as playign with black sabbath either.. A : it's not right, and B : It's probably never gonna happen again!

Cro said:
I'm straight.. I just worded that wrong.

I meant it to come out that I loved his music and that I didn't love him sexually. lol

I know, man. I was just fuckin' with ya. :p

For which I was duly reprimanded... :ill:

sixxswine said:
My question to you all is this.
Are Iommi, Ward and Butler on Sharon's shit list again?!

Who gives a shit? The name Black Sabbath legally belongs to Tony Iommi, not Sharon Osbourne - never has, probably never will. If they decide not to call the reuniting of the Heaven and Hell lineup Black Sabbath, it's their decision. Point of fact, if you follow history, Tony was going to disband Black Sabbath after they fired Ozzy in 1978, and again in 1986 for the Eternal Idol album which was supposed to be Iommi's solo album.

...and especially Seventh Star, credited to Black Sabbath Featuring Tony Iommi, meant as an Iommi solo album till record company pressure forced the Sabbath name onto it.