Dirk Thurisch has left Angel Dust...

Fangface

Child of the Damned
Jan 25, 2002
France
www.fangface.com
:cry:

ANGEL DUST have announced ex-EVERFLOW vocalist Carsten Kaiser as their new frontman, replacing the band's original singer Dirk Thurisch. Due to this change the recordings for the new album have been pushed back. Pre-production is due to begin soon, with studio time booked for March 2006. According to drummer Dirk Assmuth the new material will be a return to the sound on Angel Dust's Enlighten The Darkness album.

The band is due to make an official statement regarding the situation on their website soon.

(Thanks: wallsoffire.de)

I don't know if that's good news or bad news.

It's bad, because I like Thurisch's vocals and he has been very prominent in the band. I've never heard of this new guy.

But, if it means the new Angel Dust album is finally going to be made, I guess that's good.

Of course, there have been rumours of a new album for years and it's never happened.

ANGEL DUST have announced ex-EVERFLOW vocalist Carsten Kaiser as their new frontman, replacing the band's original singer Dirk Thurisch

He wasn't their original singer

Of course, there have been rumours of a new album for years and it's never happened

How many years ago did Of Human Bondage come out?

I was very disappointed to hear that yet another of my favorite singers has parted ways with their band.

Urban Breed parts with Tad Morose, Jorn parts Masterplan, now Dirk and AD.

I was very curious to hear what to expect from Angel Dust's new singer Carsten Kaiser. I tracked down 3 songs and made them easily accessible for all to enjoy.

You can find Everflow under both the "Power Metal" or "Melodic Metal" genres of the WebStreamz player located here:

http://mystreamz.com/web

username: web
password: free

Carsten has a great voice, but Dirk will obviously be missed. He had better give us a new Mercury Tide album soon.

I like the sound of Carsten's vocals, he is undoubtedly very good - at times a little in the way of Queensrÿche's Geoff Tate - though not sure how he'll fit with Angel Dust.

I hope we don't have to wait too much longer to find out.

I tnink it doesn't matter who'll be singing on the new album- The main thing is great music AD are making - Isn't it ;)