Angel Dust prepare to record new album

Gaunerin

vanquish the pain
Oct 5, 2001
ensamhetens vildmark
German power metallers ANGEL DUST, featuring guitarist Bernd Aufermann (RUNNING WILD) alongside Dirk Thurisch (vocals), Steven Banx (keyboards) and Dirk Assmuth (drums), have finished writing 12 songs for their new album and are preparing to enter the studio to begin recording the effort, tentatively due later in the year.

In other news, Aufermann has revealed in a posting on his web site that he will be making several guest appearances with CIRCLE II CIRCLE on their upcoming European tour. Aufermann wrote two songs for the new CIRCLE II CIRCLE album, "Middle of Nowhere", due on March 29 via AFM Records.

(picked up at blabbermouth which means I'm still sceptical..)

That's great news Gauny !! I guess you got around to going over to their places and kicking their butts and making them get going. I would have done it personally, but Germany is a long swim for me. All jokes aside, I am very happy. I know the AD guys don't get along perfectly, but they are too good as a band to call it quits. Great Bernd is also back in as well.

Bryant

Gaunerin said:
yep ;) ......but you only look old whereas Bryant IS old :D (sorry, couldn't resist)

Hey !!!! I don't like country music at all, but there is one old country song song that has great lyrics..... and it describes me perfectly.

"Oh, Lord, it's hard to be humble
When you're perfect in every way
I can't wait to look in the mirror
'Cause I get better lookin' each day
To know me is to love me
I must be a hell of a man
Oh, Lord, it's hard to be humble
But I'm doin' the best that I can"

Bryant

Gaunerin said:
hi, hell of a man :wave: :D

Ha ha ha of course I am joking with that song dear. How could I get better looking each day when I am perfect right now ? Ha ha ha ha :loco: Just joking of course dear.

Anyway, great news on Angel Dust. I will be sure to bring a couple of my buddies in here who are AD fans so they can be filled in.

Bryant