Dirkschneider is coming

He is in a tough position.
I do applaud the fact that he wants to stand on his own and is confident enough in his own material to stop performing ACCEPT live.

Though you gotta wonder how well he will do live once he stops performing classic tunes.

Sure, everyone says how great his solo stuff is, which I am not denying, but the fact remains that when you see UDO you wanna hear ACCEPT

So, let me get this straight. U.D.O. will only do U.D.O. songs and Dirkschneider (the band) will only do Accept songs? Whatever the case I hope they do a US tour since I've never seen Udo with any band.

VIP as well for San Antonio. I met him when he toured with Raven in the early 2000s, but didn't have the book with me.

Your Chicago lineup:
UDO / COLD BEARDED KILLERS / PARADOXX / HESSLER

Ummmm..... have fun!!!!

Just show up for the headliner. Saw the Steelhammer show and wished Udo could join Accept again. BOTN was brilliant but the next 2 haven't held up well.

Zero interest in this show whatsoever.
I am a casual Accept fan at best. Really only ever got into Restless and Wild and Metal Heart.
Not discrediting the careers of Accept or UDO in anyway. Just no interest in this.

Accept was ironically the first metal band I ever saw live.

Zero interest in this show whatsoever.
I am a casual Accept fan at best. Really only ever got into Restless and Wild and Metal Heart.
Not discrediting the careers of Accept or UDO in anyway. Just no interest in this.

Accept was ironically the first metal band I ever saw live.

Now the world don't move to the beat of just one drum...