Rhapsody/Voyager NA tour

Well from what I understand they had to take a Plane; The Last Winged Unicorn took an arrow in the knee.

NERDS!!!

Benjamin,_Doug,_and_Gary.gif

Something no one has mentioned...or at least if they did, didn't mention it. This timing is awfully coincidental for me. I mean, for years a lot of us have been wanting them to tour, but they didn't. Yet, once Luca left, they did, so I'm thinking for some reason or another Luca really wanted no part in touring America (and yes I know this probably is a Captain Obvious) statement. Haha. Just find it interesting.

Something no one has mentioned...or at least if they did, didn't mention it. This timing is awfully coincidental for me. I mean, for years a lot of us have been wanting them to tour, but they didn't. Yet, once Luca left, they did, so I'm thinking for some reason or another Luca really wanted no part in touring America (and yes I know this probably is a Captain Obvious) statement. Haha. Just find it interesting.
Rumors I've heard is Luca Turilli does not like to fly.

Sucks the closest show to me is Memorial Day weekend, and I won't be around - seems the last few years a 'rare to tour the USA' band has been closest on a holiday when I am away. But, I've traveled at least four hours out of my way to see a band before, so maybe I'll do it again for this. Being a metal fan is not easy, but I love it anyway!!.