DISABLED FAN REQUEST

Dude you explained yourself already & have no need to do so again. If anything you deserve a fucking medal for having the will to get up every day & face a world that most take for granted so I think you've earned a meet & greet with whoever you damn well like :)

Thanks for the kind words. They mean a lot to me. I'm glad you can understand where I'm coming from.

Peace,

Chris

Sadly you don't live in NL, otherwise i would be glad to accompany you. I'm working with ppl who have disabilities and i know how hard it is to deal with taxi vans, ppl that want to "help" you on their terms etc. etc. Sometimes ppl consider disabled persons as non human beings it seems ;o( I hope you will make it to meet the band members. !! WTG!!!!

My name is Chris and I'm a patient at the New England Sinai Hospital and Rehabilitation Center in Massachusetts due to my having Muscular Dystrophy and being ventilator dependent.

I'll be going to the Amon Amarth show at the Paradise Rock Club in Boston on May 7th.

I'm not sure if anyone on the forum can help me out or not, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask. I'm trying to find out how to contact Amon Amarth's management to see about meeting the band.

Any help with this would be very much appreciated and mean a lot to me.

Peace,

Chris

I think you have good chances to meet them as they are really down-to-earth guys :)

Good luck and enjoy the show!

I found out by accident what a bunch of people are telling you. Stick around the venue for an hour or so and you'll get to see the guys leaving the venue going to the tour bus. And usually you can't miss the tour bus, because they're huge and right there.

I'll see you there, BTW. If I look like this guy, please bring me to safety: :puke:

Sadly you don't live in NL, otherwise i would be glad to accompany you. I'm working with ppl who have disabilities and i know how hard it is to deal with taxi vans, ppl that want to "help" you on their terms etc. etc. Sometimes ppl consider disabled persons as non human beings it seems ;o( I hope you will make it to meet the band members. !! WTG!!!!

Very true. I do work with young disabled people too and some taxi drivers still believe "my cab, my rules"... Unfortunately legislation aimed at protecting and integrating people with special needs sometimes prevents you from actually doing what you want to do, which is have the full experience!