Disappearing Threads??

Yes, there was. There were actually 2 of them, and both disappeared once I offered to send out the Frontiers mp3. You gotta love how free speech is being restricted here now. We might as well be in China.

I agree, deleting threads are stupid. This forum gets enough replies, and enough subject matter, that having an archive of old threads would be helpful. The opeth forum has NEVER deleted threads, which is cool because new members can just browse shit from the last year and what not.

Originally posted by BastrdDrmr
Yes, there was. There were actually 2 of them, and both disappeared once I offered to send out the Frontiers mp3. You gotta love how free speech is being restricted here now. We might as well be in China.

:lol: haha oh I see, I think it's a little over the top to delete a thread like that, but who am I to complain? :D I haven't heard the song yet and I wonder when i'm going to hear it :(

Originally posted by †Russel Allen†®
That thread about Frontiers MP3 was more than useless... that asshole was here begging for someone to send him a MP3 version of Frontiers, what did you people want?!?!

are you the real Russel Allen?
i dont think you can call me asshole just because i asked informations about that song... i didn't talk about mp3 or downloading anything...

so, how can i hear that song as a Symphony X fan?
i think a person must be SICK to buy the japanese version of an album for 1 song!
i have bought the odyssey and i think i have the right to listen to that song, so i'm going to find it somewhere

however, problem solved. ;)

Originally posted by Billybestia
are you the real Russel Allen?
i dont think you can call me asshole just because i asked informations about that song... i didn't talk about mp3 or downloading anything...

so, how can i hear that song as a Symphony X fan?
i think a person must be SICK to buy the japanese version of an album for 1 song!
i have bought the odyssey and i think i have the right to listen to that song, so i'm going to find it somewhere

however, problem solved. ;)

No, no, I'm not the REAL Russel Allen, neither I recall calling YOU an asshole...

The dude I called an asshole was one who came here to ask if anyone has Frontiers to upload to him, or anywhere he could download it... that dude, yeah, is an asshole!!

I have heard it once...

My friend sent me via e-mail (without I ask him for it, he sent me by his own will), a RealAudio version of this song, and it's pretty great, I think it's the most progressive song of the entire album...! Pretty great, and because it was recorded after all the others, it sound slightly different from the rest of the album.