Songs you fear you'll never hear live...

I'd like to see Incantations of the Apprentice. It's not a great song, but it has some killer riffs in it; I also want to see Rullo nail the double bass spurts in the intro.

Dressed to Kill would also be nice.

Divine Wings of Tragedy (in its entirety)
Through the Looking Glass (I got Egypt)
Fallen
Church of the Machine (I wonder if they ever do this?)

Those are pretty much what I'm really scared of not seeing, particularly Looking Glass. I also fear not seeing some other songs from The Odyssey like Wicked and King of Terrors. and though I've seen it already, the Odyssey would be sweet to see again.

Dressed to Kill would also be nice.

Dressed to Kill smokes live, and I'm actually a bit surprised it hasn't replaced some of the other set list staples. That said my list would be:

1. Anything from s/t besides Masquerade.
2. Anything from DG besides Dressed to Kill.
3. Pharaoh, The Witching Hour, Candlelight Fantasia
4. The Relic, In the Dragon's Den, Orion the Hunter, Lady of the Snow
5. The Bird - Serpent War
6. Frontiers

The Damnation Game, The Edge of Forever, DWOT (Full), Candlelight Fantasia, Church of the Machine, Orion, A Fool's Paradise, King of Terrors, Seven

Dressed to Kill smokes live, and I'm actually a bit surprised it hasn't replaced some of the other set list staples. That said my list would be:

1. Anything from s/t besides Masquerade.
2. Anything from DG besides Dressed to Kill.
3. Pharaoh, The Witching Hour, Candlelight Fantasia
4. The Relic, In the Dragon's Den, Orion the Hunter, Lady of the Snow
5. The Bird - Serpent War
6. Frontiers

I would've expected your list to look something like this:

1. The Edge of Forever
2. The Edge of Forever
3. The Edge of Forever
4. The Edge of Forever
5. The Edge of Forever
6. The Edge of Forever

:)

i'd like them to do both Accolade's, back to back

and maybe the turning

On the first tour for The Odyssey, they played an Accolade medley. It started with the first one and went until after the second chorus, and went into the sequel from there. It was pretty mega epic.

I don't think they've ever played The Turning (most likely because it and Incantations of the Apprentice are typically considered the weakest songs on The Odyssey).

Strangely, I know someone who thinks that Incantations Of tHe Apprentice is the best song on The Odyssey...

I would've expected your list to look something like this:

1. The Edge of Forever
2. The Edge of Forever
3. The Edge of Forever
4. The Edge of Forever
5. The Edge of Forever
6. The Edge of Forever

:)

Well of course that's my immediate reaction. But sadly, TEoF may be in the same boat as a lot of other great SX tunes. Also, I could stomach the absence of it more easily if other deep cuts were touched on more frequently.

Kind of a depressing thread.

Haha, you mean Rockhouse USA. That show was great. They also played it at PP1.

Riley's Rockhouse IIRC? That was a fun show.
I hadn't been in that shithole since it was Malo's, and I saw Pat Travers play there, must have been late 80's/early 90's. Funny story about that night. I was having bad migraines all day prior to that show, and hit my pill bag for a couple of excedrin for migraine (totally over the counter meds). What I failed to realize is that I had long ran out of those, and slipped a couple of my legally prescribed Vicodins from a previous surgery. Got to the bar, popped 3 vikes (thinking they were Excedrin) slammed a couple of beers, and became quite wasted in very short order. The drive home was at least fun...:zombie:

Riley's Rockhouse IIRC? Funny story about that night. I was having bad migraines all day prior to that show, and hit my pill bag for a couple of excedrin for migraine (totally over the counter meds). What I failed to realize is that I had long ran out of those, and slipped a couple of my legally prescribed Vicodins from a previous surgery. Got to the bar, popped 3 vikes (thinking they were Excedrin) slammed a couple of beers, and became quite wasted in very short order. The drive home was at least fun...:zombie:

Riley's Rockhouse indeed!:lol: What a dump.

Remind me to hit up your "pill bag" next show I see you at. Will that be SX in Mokena?

Divine Wings of Tragedy
Candlelight Fantasia
In the Dragon's Den
Rediscovery Part 2
Lady of the Snow
Whispers( Just to hear Russ sing like he does in that song)