Discouraged One fansite - stronger than ever

Jun 5, 2004
Poland
www.katatonia.of.pl
It's been a while. I just wanted to inform everyone that Discouraged One fansite is being made by 2 members now (me and VoluptuousVoid). The newest update contains 2 new galleries, updated biography and the most important thing - new forum where you can write all about Katatonia and other things (I think this official forum is enough for everyone but we truly encourage everyone to write, support and hail Katatonia in our shrine too!) Hope you enjoy it! Thank you for your attention. Cheers and regards!

Check it out at - "www.katatonia.of.pl"

Hey Tom!
Great to hear from you and your site again! Sounds good ... and if I ever do more stuff, I'll let you know (;

btw. some links of the upper menue are down (;

Very cool "facts" section, indeed.

"Guillaume "Israphel" Le Huche, the past Katatonia bassist left the band because he was more into magic stuff than music. What is interesting, he became samurai sometime ago."

Apparently, Guillaume was also leading some kind of study group where he lectured about the contents of the Dead Sea Scrolls. How about that?! :kickass:

Thank you once again for these great words.

There is brand new section - FAN ARTS - where you can find arts related with Katatonia music. I encourage everyone to send your stuff and contact me if you do things like that and want to share your work with everybody through this fansite :) Cheers :)

Hello again :)
I've just put new arts done by fans and there are also 3 new great wallpapers to download. Hope you all enjoy it :)

Ps. If you have some stuff related to Katatonia and you want to share it please contact me :)

Cheers to everyone.

I see the kvlt interviews scanned by me are also there, cool.

This I thought was a pretty interesting 'fact' ;)
"..::Besides Katatonia there exist the other band with the same name. Well, it's very similar name. Catatonia - this is some kind of pop shit band."

Cool also to read that the cover of Nightwork was inspired by Kostnice Ossuary in the Czech republic (www.kostnice.cz). If you go to Marduk's website (www.marduk.nu), you'll see that the navigation bar is also 'inspired' by it.