Firewind UK fansite is now up and running!!!

Katie'Force

Kables
Mar 9, 2008
YORKSHIRE!!!
www.myspace.com
So the OFFICIAL Firewind UK fansite is now up and running!!!

http://www.myspace.com/firewindfans

If you're on myspace, check it out, add yourself to the friends list, me and Kirsty will be keeping you updated with all Firewind's activities through there, especially their UK antics!

We're also starting up a UK street team for the boys, to help promote them, especially with the upcoming tour with Stratovarius:

"Hey guys!
So it's about time we got a proper street team going to give our Firewind boys the best promotion we can!
Street teams are basically about spreading the word, making sure as many people as possible know about Firewind, even more so now they've got a tour coming up supporting Stratovarius. The next month is going to involve emailing radio stations, posting bulletins, telling everyone you meet about the band and the tour etc. For the tour itself we're working on getting some promotional materials, more details to follow when plans are finalised.
So if you're interested in helping the boys out all you need to do is send an email to this myspace (the Firewind UK fansite, not the bands official site) with your name, your myspace address, YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS (most important) and your location within the UK, put the subject of the message as STREET TEAM. Over the next few weeks I'll be sending out emails with various tasks for you to do They'll all be voluntary obviously, you can do as little or as much as you like, and if you have promotion ideas of your own do let me know (again, all emails titled STREET TEAM) and we can get everyone on it.
So let me know if you're willing to help out and lets show Firewind just how awesome their UK fans are!!!!

Katie x"

If you're interested in joining and helping our Firewind boys out then add the site as a friend on myspace and follow the instructions above, if you're not on myspace then PM me here and I'll make sure you get added to the street team and get all the task emails.

Hopefully we can give Firewind that bit extra promotion, let as many new people know about them as we can!!

Oh i wish i lived in the UK i would so help out =D Well at least more american teenagers due to me know about Firewind!

Thanks XD Haha.

On last.fm Glasgow is the place with the most Firewind fans (at least ones that go to Firewind gigs anyway). They outnumber the next nearest Firewind loving city (London) 2 to 1.

I like to think I had something to do with that, what with my non-stop, constant and sometimes drunken ramblings about Firewind.

The other week I got so drunk I left a shoe in my front garden and pushed a trolley home for 2 miles. But I got adds from 3 people on MySpace the next day who said they'd checked out Firewind after me mentioning them in my drunken glory. It can only be good.

xx Kirsty

hahahaha kirsty you actually just made me laugh out loud!!!
You know we're gonna be stood outside the venue in London shouting Lies!!! and Orange, don't forget orange... we should so get Firewind an orange this time :p

oooh and Gay for Harold Bishop!

ah the memories...

hahahaha kirsty you actually just made me laugh out loud!!!
You know we're gonna be stood outside the venue in London shouting Lies!!! and Orange, don't forget orange... we should so get Firewind an orange this time :p

oooh and Gay for Harold Bishop!

ah the memories...
lol :D

Ah, Gazz eated it :(
Us: "How did you like your orange".
Gazz: "The knife was a little much".

As much as that day ROCKED. I *did* miss my flight home. So bad memories overshadow the good ones a little bit!!!

Speaking of that boy, he put me on the guestlist for the Alestorm show in Glasgow. It's on Monday I think. Huzzah! I saw that the show in Peterborough is like £5.50 in pirate costume!!!! That's amazing!!! It's like £11 for a ticket up here. And no incentive to dress up >.<

Gay for Harold Bishop!!!!! <3

xx Kirsty

lol :D

Ah, Gazz eated it :(
Us: "How did you like your orange".
Gazz: "The knife was a little much".

As much as that day ROCKED. I *did* miss my flight home. So bad memories overshadow the good ones a little bit!!!

Speaking of that boy, he put me on the guestlist for the Alestorm show in Glasgow. It's on Monday I think. Huzzah! I saw that the show in Peterborough is like £5.50 in pirate costume!!!! That's amazing!!! It's like £11 for a ticket up here. And no incentive to dress up >.<

Gay for Harold Bishop!!!!! <3

xx Kirsty

haha to be honest i think the plate was a little too much never mind the knife!

And yes, missing your flight wasn't the best thing to do, we must make sure we don't miss any flights or trains in may!!!! Still, at least it was the flight home and not the flight to the gig you missed...

See, I stupidly bought a bloody ticket for the Leeds Alestorm gig, then found out my mates are supporting so I could have got it cheaper from the them, THEN Chris just decides to give guest list to anyone who asks. Pish! Ah well, I get to see them on saturday then again on wed :D (and you know I'm just gonna shout 'Gay for Harold Bishop' at Gazz)

Haha yeah.

I learned a valueble lesson. Don't drink pitchers of cocktails. Don't mix your drinks. And don't down pints of cider.

I knew all 3 of these things before...but still ended up doing them. And you know who I blame?

No, not myself. Not Gazz.

WETHERSPOONS!!!

xx Kirsty

Hahaha oh i've got some stories to tell of people i've met this weekend at Hammerfest!!!!!!
I'm currently booking trains/hotels, will myspace you in a bit with details

[edit] myspace message sent, let me know your thoughts on glasgow-london train and we'll get it booked :D

well here i am thanks to katie "i win at peer pressure!" bruce XD i did like the bulletin as well...it's true firewind fans are the bestlooking in the world.