Official UK Street Team

Katie'Force

Kables
Mar 9, 2008
YORKSHIRE!!!
www.myspace.com
So who wants to help out our Firewind boys?

Most of it is online work, posting on forums (see you're already good at that :p ), using Facebook/Myspace/Twitter whatever else you're on to tell people about the latest Firewind news, emailing radio stations, all that lark. Some of the live gigs may even involve handing promo materials out if there are any.

Now that Firewind are up and running with the new album and generally being their usual incredible selves again it's time to really get this official street team up to speed and get our boys the recognition they deserve. It's all about spreading the word, letting people know how amazing this band are.

Let me know if you're interested in joining, just give me your email address (pm me it on here if you want) and I'll send out tasks and you get to do as much or as little as you want.

Any questions just ask me here or PM me :)

(The official bit means it's got Firewind's approval and I get instructions and materials straight from them)

So who wants to help out our Firewind boys?

Most of it is online work, posting on forums (see you're already good at that :p ), using Facebook/Myspace/Twitter whatever else you're on to tell people about the latest Firewind news, emailing radio stations, all that lark. Some of the live gigs may even involve handing promo materials out if there are any.

Now that Firewind are up and running with the new album and generally being their usual incredible selves again it's time to really get this official street team up to speed and get our boys the recognition they deserve. It's all about spreading the word, letting people know how amazing this band are.

Let me know if you're interested in joining, just give me your email address (pm me it on here if you want) and I'll send out tasks and you get to do as much or as little as you want.

Any questions just ask me here or PM me :)

(The official bit means it's got Firewind's approval and I get instructions and materials straight from them)

I'm from the netherlands but can i also join?