discouraged ones vinyl?

elric

crunchy frog
Oct 16, 2001
u.s.a.
hey all...
i'm looking for a copy of the 'discouraged ones' vinyl... anyone have any suggestions of where i might be able to get one? i've googled around quite a bit, and am watching ebay, but if anyone happens to have an idea, that'd be very helpful :D thankya!

-- elric

elric said:
hey all...
i'm looking for a copy of the 'discouraged ones' vinyl...

If anyone is looking for it, I wouldn't mind selling mine. It has some wear on the spine (like all copies I have seen), but otherwise it's in very fine condition. I also have the "For funerals to come" pic-disc and the "Jhva Elohim Meth" blue vinyl thing, and maybe I'd sell the "Jhva" MCD too if I got a good bid for it. Mail me!

Duif said:
If anyone is looking for it, I wouldn't mind selling mine. It has some wear on the spine (like all copies I have seen), but otherwise it's in very fine condition. I also have the "For funerals to come" pic-disc and the "Jhva Elohim Meth" blue vinyl thing, and maybe I'd sell the "Jhva" MCD too if I got a good bid for it. Mail me!

Damn, I'm really interested in the "For Funerals..." -picture disc, but I can't e-mail you (since your e-mail address is nowhere to be found).

By the way, are you the same Duif who is blackpacking on the Jester Records -board?

aDmin said:
Damn, I'm really interested in the "For Funerals..." -picture disc, but I can't e-mail you (since your e-mail address is nowhere to be found).

By the way, are you the same Duif who is blackpacking on the Jester Records -board?

I don't think there is another Duif...lol :D :devil:

elric said:
hey all...
i'm looking for a copy of the 'discouraged ones' vinyl... anyone have any suggestions of where i might be able to get one? i've googled around quite a bit, and am watching ebay, but if anyone happens to have an idea, that'd be very helpful :D thankya!

-- elric

Yeah, I have one, and I'm planning on putting it on ebay this weekend, so keep an eye out for it. I MAY also be putting up the Saw You Drown EP CD.