disincarnate demo?

reptillikus

New Metal Member
Sep 18, 2002
pa
4x4.forensick.net
Ok, ive owned the tape for a long time now, but i went looking around, trying to find the tracks in mp3 format so i could make a cd for the truck. (i got em, but thats besides the point) I ended up finding alot more that i thought!
I came up with 7 more songs, all demo quality, so i was wondering if anyone could tell me if they really are a demo, or if theyre from something else and im just a putz. Anyway, here they are:

After Thy Thought
Arrive Into Death Soon
Disquieting Beliefs
Dusk to Dawn
Outlet for Conscience
Shaped Images of Disincarnate Spirits
Steering for Paradise
Untitled (?-dunno if thats the name or not)

Anyone?

its not a demo that i found and bought, theyre just a bunch of songs that i found on Audio Galaxy like a year ago. im pretty sure theyre all available on like kazaa or winmx or something like that....

Hi there, sorry it has been so long since my last post.. i am unable to post from my computer at home and have to do so whenever i am visiting elsewhere.

anyway, this other demo containing the 8 songs you mentioned, is not a disincarnate demo, it is an album by a french band called Loudblast which was titled "Disincarnated" or something. yeah, that one got me too, i don't know why AudioGalaxy had it mislabled. it was a free service and i guess you get what you pay for...

that brings me to the subject of those types of "services"... i hate them, straight up... and MP3's suck! they really sound bad, even the highet quality ones. not to mention that, aside from MP3.com, they are illegal.

don't sweat it though, i am planning a re-release of the first disincarnate CD and plan to include the demo tracks with high quality re-mastering for both and other extras.

Hope this helps, and thank you all for posting. i really do read this forum and try to reply whenever i can. i appreciate you all very much!

Oh!
Thanks for your input, this one really had me stumped.....the vocals sounded similar, despite the guitar riffs being a little more simplistic.....

And a re-release on cd? That definitely kicks ass! My tape is getting pretty worn out from being constantly played!

Thanks James!

-reptillikus
(p.s.- cant wait for the new one!)

woohooooo!! re-release!!! I can finally put my poor tape to rest... little bugger has been played to death (or should that be disincarnation)

I feel a bit bad cause I ended up downloading MP3's since it's really hard to play a tape in a discman... I wanted to buy the CD but it's impossible to find... I blame the record companies.

Loudblast's 91 (90?) release is called "Shaped images of disincarnate spirits".
Here's the full track-list of this killer CD :

Steering for Paradise 6'03
After thy Thought 4'31
Dusk to Dawn 3'43
Outlet for Conscience 4'56
Disquieting Beliefs 4'08
the Horror Within 3'36
Arrive into Death Soon 5'25
Wrapped in Roses 3'24
Shaped Images of Disincarnate Spirits 4'36

Make sure you check out their 92 release "Sublime Dementia" and their Ep called "Cross the Threshold", truely an amazing band.