Disincarnate - Dreams of the Carrion Kind

Dead but Dreaming

New Metal Member
Apr 28, 2002
Visit site
I just listened to a couple songs off this album recently, and it's amazing! Only problem is I can't fucking find a place to buy it from. Are there any stores still selling this?

I paid 10 at a used store in Dallas. Didn't like it though....Post up if you still want it, I'll give it to ya for postage!

Originally posted by TestamentNut
i bought mine when it had came out originally. i guess im just that old. hahha!

C'mon, it's not that old! How old would that make me? I'm not "that old" myself.!

Some people don't like it very much but many, many people do (the same with any album I guess), both old and new fans alike and I am alway amazed (and happy) when someone tells how much they still love that album.

Unfortunately it has been out of print for a while, but I have recently spoken with Monte Conner of Roadrunner records and they actually would like to license it to another label for re-release. I wold like this to happen of course, because it would benefit those who still do not have a copy. I would also like to remaster it and add some extras, like the demo tracks.!

I'll let everyone know by posting on this forum and on the
website.

Thanks for keeping that record alive!

That would Rule James if "Dreams Of The Carrion Kind" got reissued & with extra bonus material! I hope this happens! I can't wait! I only have it on cassette! I would love to have it on CD! In my opinion its one of the best Metal releases of 1993! Ever since I heard the demo version of 'The Stench Of Paradise Burning' on the "At Deaths Door 2" Compilation back 92', I knew DISINCARNATE would be something very special! I still listen to the worn out cassette version I have!
I can't to hear the new DISINCARNATE as well!

Assisting Sorrow - Progressive/Melodic Death Metal! Check it out!

basically that Disincarnate record was one of the sickest things to be released in the 90's for death metal.... whatever, i have a few staples of awesome guitar work... disincarnate, carcass - heartwork (bill steer is sick), death - individual thought patterns (chuck and andy laraque?! c'mon, thats like michael jordan and scottie pippen haha), cynic and metallica "and justice for all"... :D

i basically cant wait to hear the new stuff... i dont keep up with as much metal as i used to but this is one thing that gets me super psyched.

Originally posted by Sadistik

It's interesting how they're pretending like metal never happened now, huh?

Yeah, but it's probably a good thing if they licence it to some label actually caring for this kind of music. RR has gone totally nu-metal wannabees... it makes me sick just thinking about it.

In "those days" RR released some of my favourite albums. Besides Disincarnate, they had Deicide, Brujeria, Sepultura (when they were still good), Obituary and Life of Agony plus tons of great licences in Europe, like S.O.D. Slayer and D.R.I.

//LD

BTW, it would kill to have it remastered as well. The only week point on Dreams are the sound of the drums. On the other hand, the guitar sound is awesome!

Help spread the word for the demand of a reissue, and it will be more likely to happen!!!

//LD

I read some where there was a new Disincarnate album coming out with a god line up musician wise.Considering the health issues of Mr Murphy I was wondering did anything ever happen with this?