DISINCARNATE?

Herb

New Metal Member
Jun 3, 2005
Poland
I'm new here, so foremost I'll say hi to James (awesome, that You're posting here) and all board members!

And with my topic: I know that You're working with some other stuff right now, but what about new Disincarnate? Have You done some pieces yet? "dreams..." is so kickass record (as Your other work, naturally) that I can't wait the 2th :hotjump:

Hoping that James reads this, I also want to say that He is a big influence for me, and unreachable pattern. Not only for great technique, but musicianship and adding that "colour" to so many great bands :worship: thanx!

Cheers!

Disincarnate are the Best Deathmetal band of all time :worship: :worship: :worship: , the Only problem with the band was James was to Far Ahead of his time, man that album sound more Uptodate with bands today than it did 10 years ago.

Hi James, its stewart here from Scotland (Putrid Torture) raised the $1000 for you. Hoe are you keeping.

hope all is well, Hurry the fuck up with the new album, we need you man, hehehehe take care bro, your always an Inspiration to anything i do. :worship:

Herb said:
I'm new here, so foremost I'll say hi to James (awesome, that You're posting here) and all board members!

And with my topic: I know that You're working with some other stuff right now, but what about new Disincarnate? Have You done some pieces yet? "dreams..." is so kickass record (as Your other work, naturally) that I can't wait the 2th :hotjump:

Hoping that James reads this, I also want to say that He is a big influence for me, and unreachable pattern. Not only for great technique, but musicianship and adding that "colour" to so many great bands :worship: thanx!

Cheers!
hi Herb, and everybody else.. yes, as you guessed i have a lot on my plate right now, in addition to trying to get the funds to do the new Disincarnate CD up to my quality standards... i hope to be able to make a solid announcement about the status before the end of the year... i'll keep you updated, here and on the soon-to-be News page at www.disincarnate.com

take care!

:hotjump: thanx very much for that words, i'm lookin forward and hopin You'll refresh that exploited "death metal genre"
also great solo on new Demise album, the best part of the CD I think :headbang:

to Idle_souls1981: You're absolutely right, and new album should be also far ahead

and there's some stunning avatar 2 posts up :Spin:

Hey james, stew from scotland again, Man ur Solo on the new Nevermore album is fucking killer, but im so Blown away Bye your Solo On The new Firewind album, your just a Fucking Guitar Monster, get Disincarnate out there and show the new genertaion and old what there fucking Missing out on, Man you need to play Wacken Open Air, Just got back and Obituary Rule But Your solos were needed dude, your a Pure Inspiration to us all, Hope your doing well,

cheers

Stewart