Dissection - reinkaos

Jon/Dissection said:
For the album I used an ENGL amp and Set used a 5150 Peavey amp. That's what we use live nowadays too.

We both play Gibson guitars and I also started to use active pickups with the recording of Reinkaos.

Here you go.

Unfortunally they split up... my fav band ever...

They´ll still make some gigs before the end of it...

I have Storm of the Light´s Bane for almost a decade and I still have chill down my spine when I listen to it!

Their gig in São Paulo was astonishing.

The MT-2 is a nice pedal with tube amps. It has just gotten a poor reputation because all those kids use it with the distortion dimed and treble all the way up -- and into a transistor amp :lol: The pedal sounds good with a tube amp and just a little bit of distortion, and proper EQ settings.

Dissection is my fav band... and i was in brazil concert.... this night a spell was cast and the sky turned red....heheeh i never will go to another concert..... Marshall and MT-2 .... very nice....

Dissection is the closest to "black metal" that really really like and enjoy

Same here, but I also love Emperor and (to a lesser extent) Immortal. Oh, and Satanica by Behemoth (which I guess was really they're last BM album) rules as well. And if you wanna even call them BM, Dimmu fucking rules (though I really didn't like "Death Cult...")

Yeah, some emperor Anthems to the welkins at dusk), and for dimmu only Enthroned-Darkness-Triumphant, forgot about the last one.
oh Rotting christ too (Thy mighthy contract)

Counted with my fingers Lol