District 9

I suggest numbing your senses down with whatever cause this movie is very mediocre.\
Maybe in a certain state it will be THE MOST AWESOME FLICK OF 2009.\
Not when sober and fully conscious.

left me feeling raped and saying to my bud's "See , that's why I never take the risk of watching "movies" "

but he , that's me, and you are you/...............................genetically engineered worker ape's

I suggest numbing your senses down with whatever cause this movie is very mediocre.
Maybe in a certain state it will be THE MOST AWESOME FLICK OF 2009.

left me feeling raped and saying to my bud's "See , that's why I never take the risk of watching "movies" "

but he , that's me, and you are you/...............................genetically engineered worker ape's

What in the good name of mother fuck are you talking about, sir?

I suggest numbing your senses down with whatever cause this movie is very mediocre.
Maybe in a certain state it will be THE MOST AWESOME FLICK OF 2009.

I am glad I am not the only one this makes no sense to. I thought I was way too stoned for a minute.

I can`t say I hated it, but still I could not call it a good movie either.
It was probably a good idea, but not so well executed to make it a really good movie. Too bad though, cause it has potential.

I thought it got progressively better because the beginning was too slow even though it had somewhat of a point.

I thought it was good overall, just didn't like the end because it left me thinking "what now? wait...don't end, I need to see what happens 3 years later"