Disturbingly ok

Crack Hitler

homeless
Jul 26, 2002
Finland
www.voihyvaluoja.tk
I have no idea what's wrong. It's monday, I have little money left, the weather sucks ass, radio plays utter crap, my future doesn't look too neat and exciting, but still I feel happy and at ease with myself.

Has anyone else experienced something similar lately? :ill:

Crack Hitler said:
I have no idea what's wrong. It's monday, I have little money left, the weather sucks ass, radio plays utter crap, my future doesn't look too neat and exciting, but still I feel happy and at ease with myself.
Brains release these happy hormones when you are dying. Have fun.

hey darling..thats only cos we are probably going to poland!you know..when you have a trip ahead, you start feel better immediately...

i feel fucking alrite - great even (humbly). misfortunes and investment in the past have started to pay off now.
tho today i'm t o t a l l y fucked. thrashed. i've been doing camera for a film all weekend and have slept merely 5 or 6 hrs all together, and just been taping taping taping straight on o_O

:cool: i love that stuff

by toolsofthetrade
i feel fucking alrite - great even (humbly). misfortunes and investment in the past have started to pay off now.
tho today i'm t o t a l l y fucked. thrashed. i've been doing camera for a film all weekend and have slept merely 5 or 6 hrs all together, and just been taping taping taping straight on o_O
So that is why you are not online since like forever......