OK, GREAT show! But Mike, PLEASE talk to someone about tshirt supplies!

RoadKing

The Central Scrutinizer
Mar 28, 2008
First off, PHENOMENAL show, guys! Great energy and an amazing performance! Unfortunately, I have one kinda major gripe...

I wouldn't bother saying anything if it was just this once, but having seen you guys twice in Orlando this year, I've been very disappointed both times by the fact that there were virtually NO t-shirts available in either large or extra-large, the two most common sizes, either time! You would've made another $60 - $90 bucks at least off of me alone last night had the selection not been so completely lacking. I'd give a conservative estimate of at least 2 grand lost at each show due to the unavailability of selection in these sizes. The girl at the booth stated that it was the end of the tour, and supplies had run out, but this was the second show in less than six months where this had been the case. Almost every band that plays the southeast does so on the "last leg" of their tour, and in all the numerous shows I've been to, I've never experienced this problem before.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming you personally, but if you could please have a talk with whoever is managing the merch side of things, a whole lot of disappointed fans who left last night with unspent money in their pockets would greatly appreciate it! Just remember to hook us up the next time you guys come around, if you would! Help us support you! Thanks, man!

This aside, thanks again for kickin' our asses down here, though! Other than the shirt snafu, last night was one of the best metal shows I've seen in recent memory. PLEASE tell me you guys are filming a DVD from this tour!

Cheers! :kickass:

I bought an XXL tshirt with no problem. The Merch manager is named Aaren BTW. See if you can contact her.

Wait this thread is addressing Mikael's Conan shirt right?

Now if only they sold those at the shows! Or those bitchen Firebird shirts! :kickass:

Seriously though, the only shirt they had in a large or xl was the composite face shirt and the hoodie, which was quite nice, but utterly impractical in Florida.

I didn't even think of PMing Mike... derr. It's just kind of a shame to see them leaving that much money on the table, so to speak. One would think that losing a couple of grand in merch sales every night would start to add up after a while!

As for "getting smaller"... I've smoked some pot that made me feel like I was getting smaller once, but at 6'3" and well over 200 lbs, sadly, that's probably not gonna happen any time soon!