Please HELP!!!

I love the net. You can try to make a point and nearly everyone who's reading with ignore almost everything you say. My point was not how much more "progressive" a band is than another, or 'How much bigger my dick is." My point was, and is, that YOU CAN love whatever the fuck you want. I think that the redundancy of hearing the top mainstream "metal" acts aforementioned makes me hate the fact that I like any of them at all. I know Slayer kicked shit back in the day and I'm sorry but I've seen them a few times now and now, today, Slayer's good albums I've heard too many times and their shows are redundant. And I feel the same about Metalica and Cannibal Corpse. However, my judgment on them doesn't mean I have the right to talk shit on everyone who likes them. I don't think, by any mean, I am the know all on music but last time I checked I had the right to enjoy without some idiot twelve year old telling me "Slipknot's better!" or some shit like that. I wouldn't say I didn't like shit if I hadn't listened to it first and I sure as fuck don't make like my preferences are so vastly superior to everyone who hates anything better than Cock and Ball Torture. I can respect all forms of music and I'm sorry that someone asking for help has to answer for anything to anyone. I wasn't talking shit on ANY of the bands I mentioned, I was siting bands to say "how the fuck is it different?" Everyone is biased to their preferences. I guess this is just a refresher to stay off of forums because everyone who gives a shit is drowned out by everyone trying to misconstrue their point.

S1ashed_Wr1zts...a word of advise...get out while u still can! arguments are pointless on forums! i do hope u find those tickets but some people on here look for "fights"...which is quite childish but it is just as childish to argue back....good luck though!