Please HELP!!!

S1ashed_Wr1zts

New Metal Member
Apr 24, 2008
I've been an obsessive fan of Opeth since I heard them years back. I have been the same obsessive bastard with Dream Theater and BTBAM. The help that I am asking for is if anyone has front Row tickets to the Seattle show at the WaMu theater. I was a victim of fraud over two front row tickets I bought online and now have no tickets. I hate to be like "hey, only front row" but the truth is that a couple of months before they had announced the Progressive Nation tour I was online looking at DT's friend I noticed that my three favorite living bands were top friends. I then stated "I'd sell my soul if they went on tour together." This being months before I was blown away when they actually announced THEY WERE TOURING TOGETHER! I have done nothing but look forward to this show and now I'm out $500.00 and going to be suing the company. Please, if you have front row seats for sale, write me at S1ashed_Wr1zts@yahoo.com

Thank you
Solomon

Ok, to clarify, I am asking for the US tour with BTBAM and Dream Theater, not the concert that you guys are talking about. Please anyone who has a ticket for the Seattle show the 5th of May at the WaMu amphitheater. Thank You.

Somehow i dont think anyone who has a front row ticket to a show that has OPETH & DREAM THEATER are gonna sell them so i think your eithere gonna have to put up with a ticket for somewhere else in the venue or your gonna have to miss out i'm afraid dude.

if you stopped liking shitty bands like dream theater and btbam, you wouldn't be as depressed that you missed the show

if you stopped liking shitty bands like dream theater and btbam, you wouldn't be as depressed that you missed the show

Why are you even on this forum, you literally hate everything...every one of your posts are negative. stop wasting your time no want's to here you bitch about every thread.

Bashing progressive bands really redundant. Please tell me something that you think is unique. Let me guess your gay ass is still stuck listening to shitty 3rd gen ripoffs like Black Dahlia and C.O.B., yeah you're real bad talking shit over the net. I've spent countless hours listening to amazing shit like Brain Drill, Cephalic Carnage and Goatwhore as well as awesome black metal like Anthelion and Carpathian Forest while you were rocking to shit like Cannibal Corpse. I have spent years going through hours and hours of music and if you're not progressive guess what? You suck. So bash away dude you obviously are stuck on shit like Slayer and Metallica. I'm sorry that I respect whatever the hell anyone wants to listen to. I to can hate every band I've named but I respect that any asshole can like them without me putting my shitty two cents in.

Oh, and thank you anyone else who's at least cared to post. I knew it was a 1 in 1000 but I think it's worth a shot. Thanks.

Bashing progressive bands really redundant. Please tell me something that you think is unique. Let me guess your gay ass is still stuck listening to shitty 3rd gen ripoffs like Black Dahlia and C.O.B., yeah you're real bad talking shit over the net. I've spent countless hours listening to amazing shit like Brain Drill, Cephalic Carnage and Goatwhore as well as awesome black metal like Anthelion and Carpathian Forest while you were rocking to shit like Cannibal Corpse. I have spent years going through hours and hours of music and if you're not progressive guess what? You suck. So bash away dude you obviously are stuck on shit like Slayer and Metallica. I'm sorry that I respect whatever the hell anyone wants to listen to. I to can hate every band I've named but I respect that any asshole can like them without me putting my shitty two cents in.

Oh, and thank you anyone else who's at least cared to post. I knew it was a 1 in 1000 but I think it's worth a shot. Thanks.

roflllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Oh, dear. :rolleyes:

EDIT: To clarify: I have a feeling that the poster you're bashing actually listens to music that's MORE progressive than DT, not LESS progressive.

it doesn't take much to be more progressive than a band whose music is composed entirely of tiresome wank solos

Christ, what a childish and ignorant response.

"I listen to bands that are much more progressive than the bands you listen to!!!" Might as well start posting "My dick is bigger than yours!" :lol: