European progressive Nation 09

gspdt

New Metal Member
Jun 12, 2009
Today I purchased two tickets for the progressive Nation 09 concert to see Opeth at Wembley Arena on the 10/10/09. The tickets are seated in Block S8 Row G. Apparently they are very good seats.to update infor
Others bands are Dream Theater(main band), unexpect and Bigelf.

Unfortunately I found out after I bought the tickets (through seetickets) that I can't go because my wife and I have to go to a wedding instead. So relunctantly I have to seel them. Would anyone be interested in buying them. I simply want to sell them for what I paid - £73.50 for the two tickets. I will send them recorded delivery free of charge.

I have purchase confirmation from seetickets which I will forward on to the person who buys them.

If you are intested please contact me on gsprice@hotmail.com

Regards, Graham

Yes, finally the UK dates are confirmed! I'll be attending the Manchester show!

Fri Oct 09, 2009 Manchester, UK Apollo
Sat Oct 10, 2009 London, UK Wembley
Sun Oct 11, 2009 Glasgow, UK SECC

Today I purchased two tickets for the progressive Nation 09 concert to see Opeth at Wembley Arena on the 10/10/09. The tickets are seated in Block S8 Row G. Apparently they are very good seats.
Others bands are Dream Theater(main band), unexpect and Bigelf.

Unfortunately I found out after I bought the tickets (through seetickets) that I can't go because my wife and I have to go to a wedding instead. So relunctantly I have to seel them. Would anyone be interested in buying them. I simply want to sell them for what I paid - £73.50 for the two tickets. I will send them recorded delivery free of charge.

I have purchase confirmation from seetickets which I will forward on to the person who buys them.

If you are intested please contact me on gsprice@hotmail.com

Regards, Graham

HI,

I booked these tickets through seetickets but used a presales code from the dream theater uk fanclub website. This is why I got very good seats. I want to sell them - IS ANYONE INTERESTED IN BUYING THESE VERY GOOD SEATED TICKETS? OFFERS WELCOME - gsprice@hotmail.com

Just picked up my standing ticket. I wonder how long Opeth's set will be. How long did they play for on the US tour last year?

If you take the studio length of the songs, their set lasted about an hour in the U.S. last year.

Bump with all european dates confirmed!! :headbang:

Wed Sep 23, 2009 Helsinki, Finland - Ice Hall
Fri Sep 25, 2009 Stockholm, Sweden - Hovet
Sat Sep 26, 2009 Oslo, Norway - Spektrum
Sun Sep 27, 2009 Copenhagen, Denmark - KB Hallen
Tue Sep 29, 2009 Berlin, Germany - Arena
Wed Sep 30, 2009 Bydgoszcz, Poland- Luczniczka Hall
Fri Oct 02, 2009 Hamburg, Germany - Sporthalle
Sat Oct 03, 2009 Dusseldorf, Germany - Phillipshalle
Sun Oct 04, 2009 Paris, France - Zenith
Tue Oct 06, 2009 Lille, France- Zenith
Wed Oct 07, 2009 Rotterdam, Netherlands - Ahoy
Fri Oct 09, 2009 Manchester, UK - Apollo
Sat Oct 10, 2009 London, UK - Wembley
Sun Oct 11, 2009 Glasgow, UK - SECC
Sat Oct 17, 2009 Brussels, Belgium- Forest National
Sun Oct 18, 2009 Frankfurt, Germany-Jahrhunderthalle
Mon Oct 19, 2009 Ludwigsburg, Germany- Arena
Thu Oct 22, 2009 Porto, Portugal - Palacio de Cristal
Fri Oct 23, 2009 Madrid, Spain - La Cubierta
Sat Oct 24, 2009 Barcelona,Spain-Olympic De
Badalona
Mon Oct 26, 2009 Milan, Italy- Mediolanumforum
Tue Oct 27, 2009 Rome, Italy- Palalottomatica
Thu Oct 29, 2009 Bologna, Italy Future Show Station Arena
Fri Oct 30, 2009 Conegliano (Treviso), Italy- Palasport
Sat Oct 31, 2009 Ljubljana, Slovenia Tivoli

I shall be attending the Manchester gig and hoping Opeth decide to lock the members of the other bands in the basement and then proceed to the play the entire show themselves.

I saw DT last year and am a big fan of a lot of their stuff, but James LaBrie is just so very very awful.