Division (the band)

jonrpatrick

Sep 19, 2004
One of the bands on our PP Sampler is Division.... and I have become quickly addicted to their song!!!

However, I can find NO information about them online! No search on Amazon or Yahoo turns up anything.

Help?? Anyone point me to anything else they've done, or where the Heck to buy a cd???

Thanks in advance, Jon

you guys are so awesome, it's disgusting!
Thanks, thanks.

Worst, I just found from their website that the song I'm crazy for is from 1998!!! wow. I just can't break into the 21st century it seems!
Jon

jonrpatrick said:
you guys are so awesome, it's disgusting!
Thanks, thanks.

Worst, I just found from their website that the song I'm crazy for is from 1998!!! wow. I just can't break into the 21st century it seems!
Jon
Get their CD 'Trinity' which was released early this year. Awesome indeed and will break my top 10, maybe top 5 for sure.

The song you dig is on the ProgPower sampler because they are re-recording, re-arranging... basically, jacking off because they can... and because their singer Nick adds a different element than their old crooner Scott.

Yes, I am a Division fan. Where's my 12-step Class?

Zilla

I second that motion.... Get Division's "Trinity" CD.... It's a great slab-o-quality American Power Metal!!!! If you ever get a chance to catch them live I would recommend that also (When I saw them live not only did they do their original material but they also did a savatage cover and a creeping death cover).... Excellent stuff!!!!