Do angel dust still exist?

This is extremely sad - someone should have at least followed up on the false dawn of last year and let the fans know what's happening (or not happening).

Bernd Aufermann's site has also been down for a very long time, while Mercury Tide appear defunct.

I still have some hope, though, for a resurrection of Angel Dust and listen to their music always, but I find it hard to accept that anyone in the band would want to keep their fans in the dark, so why the silence?

Hi Angel Dust Fans,

I was a little bit harried, because the band doesen’t release any news on their homepage. So I wrote an email to Carsten, the new singer and asked him if the band still exist.
Well he sent me an replay and he wanted, that all Angel Dust Fans should know these good news. But read, what he wrote:

Mail from Carsten Kaiser:

At first, many thanks for your mail,

yes the band still exist,
actually in the same line-up, as you can find on our homepage.
That’s a good sign, right ?

You surely have got, what was going on in the guestbook some years ago.
That’s the reason, why no one from the band post anything personal into it...Problem solved. A new homepage is in planning, but for the design, the new album artwork must be ready first.

And there were quite a number of delays in the preparation of the new album, due to private and professional obligations of all bandmembers. Also it is not sure yet, if we continue the the cooperation with our label. Unfortunately, all this holds back... but it goes on...

The pre-production is completed already.
We actually are in the recording sessions now.
The drum tracks of all 13(!) songs were drumed by Assy and were completed.
Next Bernd and Chris will torture their strings for the new record.

Here exclusive for you a couple of titles of the new Tracks
- Before My Fall
- Marching/Stampeding
- Killer Greed
- Alien Man
- Shoot The Needle
- Consumed
- Streets Of Aims And Will
- Fear No Evil

The Atmosphere in the band is fantastic and the new album will definitely come... and it will be killer !!!

I hope that I could raise hope in you.

Greetings Carsten

Oh man Im so lucky!!!
I waited for it for a long time!
There will be new album and it will be a killer!!!:headbang:
Yeah I really believe it!:Smokin:

Awesome!!! I have been checking the site for 2 years now, pining for more information about the new album!!! I am so psyched!!!!

I had almost forgotten about this band but decided to check once again to see if there was anything new on the homepage. The fact that it is still so old is disheartening, but seeing the email above does give me hope. Thanks much for posting it.

I had almost forgotten about this band but decided to check once again to see if there was anything new on the homepage. The fact that it is still so old is disheartening, but seeing the email above does give me hope. Thanks much for posting it.

they have abandonned this site and want to make a new one