do any of you guys have.......?

Ouch. Lol.

I have lots of reggae sessions but I doubt the bands would be cool with an upload. I'll see what I can do tho. No promises.:)

I'm not going to lie, I laughed when I read gavins comment. I truly do think it is time to let this one go though. The guy didn't come through on the fucking queen track, big deal. I've read his posts and he seems genuinely interested in recording music so cut the guy a break. This is the exact type of shit I hate seeing here. I like to think of this forum as an escape from the usual gearslutz vintage mojo magical dick riding snobbery and flame wars of various other boards.

Its still not a forum like that, but posting stuff like the queen and Acdc stuff and then not coming through pisses me off just aswell..

Exactly. And if I remember correctly, his first thread was about cracked software, which he - after some flaming started - explained by the fact that his 4-hour-old account had been hacked.

I definitely don't like the "vintage mojo magical dick riding snobbery and flame wars" either, but seriously, in some cases a bit of verbal bashing is ok.