Do any other countries have bullshit Hip Hop culture like USA?

Who gives a fuck hip hop has sucked for years and metal will never be where it was in 80s in the US. Enjoy the music you have and don't cry like a bitch.

i was ganna say something like that i just didnt want to do it alone...darby is right nobody is making u listen to it so who cares what people want to listen to when they start burining anthrax cds now then we have a problem

Sadly in Australia we do have that kinda culture. Ya know you hear their cars going BOOM BOOM from like 3 miles down the road and by the time they pass you the bass resembles a minor earth tremor.

I just hate it ... its so shite.

50 cent and all those other idiots are just ridiculous. I would love to take a baseball bat to that wankers head. I mean Barry Manilow is more of a man than those ridiculous cartoon characters with all their baggy clothes and yo this and yo that.

I swear all their film clips are the same - you know the slow motion getting outta the car bit with all the girls gyrating around them and doing all those grinding moves and then the `singer' doing some cool handshake with his homeys.

Get a life!

Mind you if I meet up with these guys in their cars at the lights I just blast them right back - their hip hop bass is no match for a Lombardo or Benante Blastbeat :D

Hip Hop = Fags!

DIE DIE DIE DIE

mrthrax said:
trust me it exists in australia lol
Fucken true that. I think it all started when that Biggie Smalls dick became popular. I remember one of those cocksuckers calling COF vampyre wanna be's. It's only a fucking stage act. Anyway...wouldn't all that gold fuck your back like a women with oversized tits? :D

I think it's kinda cool when someone comes along and does something different. But the thing is, that barely ever happens. 99% of them look the same, sound the same, act the same. That's the shit that makes me want to beat them all with sticks. That, and those skinny lille white fuckers wearing XXL clothes, acting all hard. You'd think they'd get fuckin' sick of themselves.
p.s. My favorite is the Gangst limp... it's like one day sombody went around and shot all the Hip Hop dudes in the foot.
Maybe it was Ironmaidenfan09.

is this nisefukinmessageboard?
i thought anthrax was one of the first metal bands that
made rap n metal came together.
why everyone accusing rap?every kind of music has smart and stupid fans
But the truth is now rap and hip hop has to do nothing with the oldschool rapers.
the truth is now everybody showing himself as a gangsta ,as cruel badass
muthafuckas and most of the songs are spreading hate and seperates people to teams.
you know , west coast east coast and all this kind of rap crap.
Even stupid greek rapers want to steal a little of this macho attitude and now i heard they make songs and yell east Athens and west Athens and fuck North Athens... hahahaha pathetic
MERCY!!

aliasp said:
Sadly in Australia we do have that kinda culture. Ya know you hear their cars going BOOM BOOM from like 3 miles down the road and by the time they pass you the bass resembles a minor earth tremor.

Around here it´s mostly the hillbillies (we call ´em Johnny Brian, I believe they´re called Kevin in the UK) that have those enormous stereos. There even exists a championship for having the largest car stereos! :rolleyes:

But I actually got a car full of nig....., eh immigrants to stare in disbelief when I pulled up next to them. I had Got The Time blasting away in my stereo, they didn´t quite seem to like it... :headbang:

When I come to think of it I can´t really name any Danish hip hop/rap acts that "sing" in english. They´re all doing their crap in danish. But all the imagery and clothing and all that is clearly influenced by the americans...

A very few here in Argentina, I see them dancing on the streets, and they also have a show on the local Much Music channel. I don `t care about them.
I know that it`s pretty popular in puerto Rico, Dominican rep..
The one I totally hate is the "cumbia" music, wich happen to be the music of the unemployees, and poor ones...all the lyrics about police, sex, drugs and women, with the"chick chiky chick chiky chick" rythm..grrrrrrrrrrrr

Miltbrand said:
Around here it´s mostly the hillbillies (we call ´em Johnny Brian, I believe they´re called Kevin in the UK) that have those enormous stereos. There even exists a championship for having the largest car stereos! :rolleyes:...

We got those bastards here too, why the fuck would you put a 70 000 kronor soundsystem in an unconditioned 1986 Fiat? RAGGARJÄVLAR säger jag, raggarjävlar och deras jävla stereos med E-Type på full volym!

Miltbrand said:
When I come to think of it I can´t really name any Danish hip hop/rap acts that "sing" in english. They´re all doing their crap in danish. But all the imagery and clothing and all that is clearly influenced by the americans...

Not an Outlandish-fan I reckon? But they are not really hiphop, more like top-40 hippop. :p

Arg_Hamster said:
We got those bastards here too, why the fuck would you put a 70 000 kronor soundsystem in an unconditioned 1986 Fiat? RAGGARJÄVLAR säger jag, raggarjävlar och deras jävla stereos med E-Type på full volym!

Raggarjävlar! Cool! :D
One guy I knew used 250.000 kroner on a sound system, but then he won the championship. He had filled up a van with speakers. He had to put metal bars across the wind shield or it would be blown out by the air pressure.... :rolleyes:

Well, E-Type, isn´t the worst choice if it has to be crappy music. After all the E-Type guy used to play the drums in Hexenhaus, which is actually jävla bra metal!

Arg_Hamster said:
Not an Outlandish-fan I reckon? But they are not really hiphop, more like top-40 hippop. :p

Oh yeah, I had forgotten about them. I guess I was in a blissful denial or something. The next person that puts on "Aïsha" might not be able to walk away from the stereo!!!