Do anyone know if there will be a limited "Enemies Of Reality"?

U

Unregistered

Do anyone know if there will be a limited "Enemies Of Reality"?

*goes into military mode*

I don't know and I don't care
lifes a bitch and I'm a bear

sound off, 1,2...

You mean with bonus tracks and videos? It's likely, but not for the U.S.

But then again, maybe we WILL get it, like with AE's "Wages of Sin."

Hey penguin butt, have there been SARS outbreaks in your neighborhood yet? Everyone's being told to stay away from Toronto.

hahahaha
its not as big as its made out to be
theres maybe...2 people I see each day (max) wearing a mask, and I ride the bus 4 times, so yeah, its not that big

Not many absences at school either.

yeh nolordy, you're lucky. theres so much fucking air polution down there that SARS wouldnt survive long enough to kill anyone.
-neal

You forget I'm also an immortal demi-god. That puts me above the Norse Gods, who COULD die.

Basically, we don't know shit about the release. We are at their mercy, and quite frankly, their just not talking to us anymore. I think we're bad children to them, and if they ignore us long enough over here in the corner, we'll behave better.

Now, if you suggest that you know how wax hairy backs or bikini lines, you might get WD to come and defend his hairy honor. His hairyness is what we like to call him.

Van is busy. He can't talk to us either. So don't ask any more questions, and for gods sake, would you register please? No one listens to unregistereds around here!