Do you get answers?

Rappion and Hatebreeder wrote their mails in Finnish which is much easier to answer for the band members.

Originally posted by ~Rappion Lapsi~
yea, but my mails where something like "Hey, how are you?" :lol: I think it wouldnt be so hard at english either...
i think such mails would neither get answered if they'd be written in finnish nor written in english ;)

I email janne and henkka every once and awhile and i always get answers.... i have emailed with janne since 1999. (he used to own his own website)

oh well.... I guess Janne with his experiance in HTML is too lazy to look ahhaahahhaa nah im sure he is just very busy and doesnt have time... especially since they just recorded the new album and all... But I hope the whole site gets taken care of soon!

Yep unfortunately our emails are not working at the moment I hope that´s fixed soon. And yes I tried to answer as many mails as possible but when you get like 50 every day it´s not possible for me to answer all of them. Thanks for understading this.
J

Originally posted by Janne Warman
Yep unfortunately our emails are not working at the moment I hope that´s fixed soon. And yes I tried to answer as many mails as possible but when you get like 50 every day it´s not possible for me to answer all of them. Thanks for understading this.
J

No prob, uncle Janne, we understand :D