if alexi was walking your neighborhood..

nunofrg

Dec 23, 2009
ok this is a silly question but as i dont have nothing else better to do :lol: i wanna ask you guys

imagine you were doing ur daily routine and suddenly you see alexi walking by, what would you do?

a) grab him and lock him and bring him to a basement to him teach you guitar playing/composing and how to be a star

b) ask for a free esp guitar, as he has all he wants for free

c) simply say how u think he is amazing and try to get free tickets on ur country

G) rape him until death against the nearest tree

d) do a guitar jam with him and ask to sign your guitar

f) another thing (which?)

-if it was with me, i would say option E), except the g) option of course :lol:

:lol: this is just for fun so plz dont get offended or give me rude answers

EDIT: ok this is stupid, its obvious you´re all going to say E) with or without G) depending of your sexual options (nothing against fags!)

just select the one you would like the MOST with e) option excluded

I'd tell him he's a great musician and did a blastin' job on RRF. Probably want to get an autograph and a picture too...

And this is fucking stupid.

At least I'll get to experience the OMGALEXI phase which is supposed to happen here every time an album releases :lol:

And I thought there were enough these retarded threads and the stupidity of this thread is exactly the reason why I'm not going to answer.

G

you guys take this too seriously. cmon, if alexi really appeared from nowhere in your neighborhood i bet u all would wet your pants

How about leave him the fuck alone and let him do his business like a normal person. That's the only choice really. Telling him how great a musician he is and asking for an autograph is a picture is really fucking stupid and annoying. MAYBE after a concert that might be appropriate, I mean it'd be better just to talk to him like a regular person you'd probably have a lot more fun and get a lot more out of him.

How about leave him the fuck alone and let him do his business like a normal person. That's the only choice really. Telling him how great a musician he is and asking for an autograph is a picture is really fucking stupid and annoying. MAYBE after a concert that might be appropriate, I mean it'd be better just to talk to him like a regular person you'd probably have a lot more fun and get a lot more out of him.

thats very nice to say but honestly if ur a true fan of him and such a coincidence happen to you, i really doubt you would resist to not say nothing and just let him passing by

:cool:
letter-G.jpg