do you guys have like, 'secret santa' stuff at work?

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
i just reached my hand into the fateful stocking filled with names and i picked the OFFICE PERVERT.

figures! hahaha.

they beat this shit to death here. we have fucking hanukah crap going on, we have fucking kwanzaa shit going down later, christmas crap... it's out of control. we have a christmas party too and everyone gets drunk and dudes show up in drag and shit. i avoid it at all costs.
i'm getting the office perv a bag of jolly ranchers.

Originally posted by the_preppy
they beat this shit to death here. we have fucking hanukah crap going on, we have fucking kwanzaa shit going down later, christmas crap... it's out of control. we have a christmas party too and everyone gets drunk and dudes show up in drag and shit. i avoid it at all costs.
i'm getting the office perv a bag of jolly ranchers.

If you lived in Wisconsin you wouldn't have to worry about any of that. It's pretty much a christian state and very conservative. Except for Madison. It's a little different there, but not much.

oh my god xfer. what has gotten into you!?!?!?

annnnyway... this office is going overboard with the full spectrum cultural coverage this year. if we have to do any fucking wiccan crap i am OUT OF HERE because that shit annoys me.

????

festivus.JPG

agg I hate this shit. my old dept. used to do that stuff and it was ok, but I'm really not interested. and no, I'm no office perv! honest!

i totally fucked up and didn't realize the company party this year was opt-out as opposed to opt-in. Now I'm on the list and I don't think there's a good way I can weasel out of it. I really really don't want to go.

yeah, I think that's my last hope, but I don't want to come off as an antisocial jerk even though I assume most of my coworkers probably already think of me that way.

you can always use your pets as an excuse. picture me saying, 'no i can't go to the movies. i have to wash freddy's hair'.