Jesus Christ. Work just got thrown into chaos.

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com
A bunch of guys came down and said that they were sent to put entirely new carpets in my office next week! My boss will still be gone and we have shit EVERYWHERE that we have to move--I have to move every item off my desk, ARGH!--and we won't be able to do any work for one to two DAYS! which is awesome, except that we were trying to get "ahead" on production while my boss was away so I could ask him for a big work favor involving my student teaching in the fall when he gets back. FUCK.

and we have nowhere to put things like the fireproof safe! and all the shit on my desk, wtf?!!?

Worst part: we work on a Wednesday-Tuesday schedule, okay? So I do probably 75% of the week's work on Mondays and Tuesdays as we move to close up the lot.

So I had planned to slack on this Wednesday to do my final paper (due Wed at 4pm) and make it up Mon and Tue. but now, just in order to even have a shred of work done, I will pretty much have to work on Wed. so my class is totally fucked.

okay, talk about stupid, ridiculous comedy.

everyone has been running around for the past twenty minutes screaming, with armloads of magazines, trying to make some order of the place before the men came in to dissassemble our cubicles and cart them out.

phone call. "We're cancelling. We'll do it at Christmas."

everyone kind of standing around now with piles of magazines everywhere, looking shellshocked.

everyone kind of standing around now with piles of magazines everywhere, looking shellshocked.
At least none of them were caught in the middle of jerking off, listening to clenchy facey Arctopus music when all of this happened.