MY place of work: a picture post

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com
Here's my building from the outside--O'Neill Library. It was originally built to house the Jesuits' private nuclear arsenal.

tac_oneill4.jpg

I share a large office with three people. Here's a side view of the cubicle I share with Naomi. The pink chair in the foreground is mine; hers is further back.

xxoffice2.jpg

Pivoting to the left a bit, here's the rest of the office. Terry's desk is on the left. My boss' office is beyond Terry's desk.

xxoffice3.jpg

Now I'm standing with my back to the stack of cardboard boxes in the previous picture. Straight ahead is my (and Naomi's) cubicle. The yellow safe in this picture is fireproof and waterproof for storage of valuable, rare books.

xxoffice4.jpg

This is my workstation. It's always this messy, yes.

xxoffice1.jpg

Here are my stacks--the Current Periodicals section, upstairs from my office.

xxoffice5.jpg

I'm kind of behind in the Nursing section. Look at all the tattered old newspapers from the 80s!

xxoffice6.jpg

xxoffice1.jpg
Someone here at work had those same page-a-day calendars and would cross off the names and replace them with fellow coworkers names, then paste them on people's doors and such when nobody was around. The best part is that the majority of people never got the jokes while myself and about 1 other person were in hysterics.

What's the name of those anyhow? He doesn't have the calendar anymore and I forgot.