Do you have pets?

_Zsuzsa_ said:
loWildChild: hahha, and you keep them in the same place? :lol:

Kuvasz: thx :p Your rottie is beautiful too! And the name...so kewl! Where did it come from? Danthara...

btw, wolves are amazing creatures too :)

Thanx a lot. She's gonna be mummy this year :)
I created her name from a dream with wolves and fire I had once.

Uh, I have to put the others' pics here. :D

Janina said:
almost 1/10 cats here in Finland are called Miisu...
At least. Our old cat was Miisu and after she died my parents started to call it's kitten (that is almost 8 now) Miisu too. I called it "Little Cat", when old one lived and after she died I started to call she just "Cat". My parents have two dogs and that cat. I like cats more than dogs but I'm allergic to cats. :cry:

I have two purebred Himalayan cats. One has a flat face, the other doesn't. They fucking kick fucking ass. They are with my mom in eastern Washington though, which sucks. I don't see them anymore. Only when I go visit everyone over there, which is never. I'm going there this weekend though, getting together with my uncle (music, bbq, videogames and booze), so I'll probably stop by her place and visit. I have pictures, but no scanner. I miss my old cat Smokey (Chunky) too. He was a fat ass (about 30 lbs). Sigh.......I have to make everything so difficult.

NP: Arch Enemy - Ravenous

Heres my new puppy, he's half Timber wolf and half Shepherd. I haven't thought of a name yet, need to think of one soon.

Dcp_0114.jpg

Dcp_0116.jpg

I also have 2 cats, one is an overweight Siamese and the other is a Calico.

lude said:
Heres my new puppy, he's half Timber wolf and half Shepherd. I haven't thought of a name yet, need to think of one soon.

Dcp_0114.jpg

Dcp_0116.jpg

I also have 2 cats, one is an overweight Siamese and the other is a Calico.
Cute pup, lude :)

Though they lose their cuteness when growing up, regrettably.

-towo