Do you have pets?

StormBlast said:
aehuaehuaeae shes that He-Man sister eheh
the blonde with the male voice.. ahaha
lost childhood....:cool:

I HAVE THE POWERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

for some reason i now feel like listening to manowar or hammerfall

hamster.jpg

That's my little animal,
He is so metal, when I play some slayer or CoB he totally freaks out :lol:

_Zsuzsa_ said:
@Dark Insanity: :yow: that cat is, oh my, BEAUTIFUL!!! RIP Sneaky :cry:

I know!! I didn't get to meet her, as my best friend lives in the Netherlands, and i'm stuck all the way in England.. which is a real shame.. she was such a cutie, and she would have liked me! :erk: I have a way with cats where they always seem to become rather attached to me.

I'm certain I was a cat in a previous life. All the signs are there, I drink a couple of pints of milk a day, morning, noon, and night.. and I enjoy snuggling, just curling up.. :)

Yeah, cats are so much of an individuals! If they like you, then you should feel proud :) And maybe - I wisper not to be heard by my dog - I like cats a lil more than dogs... but pssssssst :p

Hey Dark Insanity, I just noticed that yu live in London. That's a good place, ne? After all Orlando Bloom lives there :lol: (the actor who played Legolas in Lord of The Rings)

_Zsuzsa_ said:
question is copyrighted by Kuvasz :D

So, just not to post too much off-topic things in the weight thread, here is the question:

Do you have pets?

I do, a cat and a dog.
Cat's name is Roberto Baggio, weight 3kg, 8 years old, female and all black :p

My dog is a collie, name's Romeo, weight around 35 kg, 7years old and male of course :D

here's a pic of him:
112198.JPG

Very Cute, The Dog's Cute To.:D:)i Have A Dog Her Name Is Bella She Is A Pure Breed - Alaskan Malamute.:):) Would Put Up a Picture Of Her But I'm Not Shore How. Can Anyone Help

_Zsuzsa_ said:
Yeah, cats are so much of an individuals! If they like you, then you should feel proud :) And maybe - I wisper not to be heard by my dog - I like cats a lil more than dogs... but pssssssst :p

Hey Dark Insanity, I just noticed that yu live in London. That's a good place, ne? After all Orlando Bloom lives there :lol: (the actor who played Legolas in Lord of The Rings)

Cats are really sophisticated and gorgeous..

and London rules! I love it. City life here is brilliant. I couldn't live in the countryside and go without clubs and bars.. :)

Orlando Bloom ~dribble~ sooooooo gorgeous. :D