do you know amon amarth's any cover????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asbjorn The Old Gods' Warrior said:
Hey guys, i only realized most celtic bands are french^^
no?

Ulfhednar

En effet, je suis belge mais en Floride ... envoie moi un msg privé si tu veux qcqs infos sur de bons groupes pagan/folk français. @+ Seb and no the redneck was more of a thing that was brought up when Johan/Ted,... came to Florida for vacations. Vesa aka WarlockJesterand I were called the rednecks.

Maybe we should compile a list of what the turks would have to do inn order to be allowed into the EU (and those of you who are against it, don't worry - they'll never make it)

1) Admit to Armenian genocide
2) Treat the Kurds nicer
3) Get a hol of your economy
4) Play soccer like men
5) Learn English like all other Europeans (even the Prussians speak it better than you do)

Any additions?

Yes there is a addition here; the list you'd written above is not concern you TheLastWithPaganBlood ok?? you cannot talk unintentionally and unless learn anything.. So here is our country and we've been living for a thousand years in a brotherly or sisterly until you interested our people and wanted to separate us.!! The reality is you 'd never learn't. An ignorant can say nothing about these topics.. And please read realities, know everthing to say something about us!! Nations cannot be judged by lies or liars, never forget!!

psYchotic-eYes said:
Yes there is a addition here; the list you'd written above is not concern you TheLastWithPaganBlood ok?? you cannot talk unintentionally and unless learn anything.. So here is our country and we've been living for a thousand years in a brotherly or sisterly until you interested our people and wanted to separate us.!! The reality is you 'd never learn't. An ignorant can say nothing about these topics.. And please read realities, know everthing to say something about us!! Nations cannot be judged by lies or liars, never forget!!

do you eat turkey in turkey? :Smug: funny shit.

psYchotic-eYes said:

I take it that you are of the type who do not adhere to the belief of an Armenian genocide. We have a guy named Zündel here in Europe who does a similiar thing, but he went to jail. Wonder if that will everhappen in Turkey?

Aside from not being able to decipher what the fuck you're talking about - when there's talk of letting (a country like) Turkey into the EU, naturally, it concerns me.

TheLastWithPaganBlood said:
Maybe we should compile a list of what the turks would have to do inn order to be allowed into the EU (and those of you who are against it, don't worry - they'll never make it)

1) Admit to Armenian genocide
2) Treat the Kurds nicer
3) Get a hol of your economy
4) Play soccer like men
5) Learn English like all other Europeans (even the Prussians speak it better than you do)

Any additions?

first of all we won't ever admit the SO-CALLED Armeniean genocide because there is not such thing, as the all archives of the menitoned time(including the arcihves of EU countries) was collected in Ankara and they all admit that it's the Armenian who killed thousands of Turk. but as u are an ignorant dick only interested in the sports page of the newspaper, it's not expected from u to know such things.

Second i agree with psYchotic-eYes about that u are the one to separate us from our siblings(or try to separate).

The economy of Turkey is gettin better and better but as i mentioned before it's not expected from u to know such things.

i dont even need to mention about the other things you said as they are all nothing bu BULLSHIT

I won't be bothered to argue with some weird turkish wanna-bes who don't have nothing near a good command over the English language nor have any real arguments and who, perhaps to make it easier for themselves, put words in my mouth. Concearning the improving Turkish economy - yeah, it's not like its Breaking news on CNN that it's not, mall. And I'm just glad you won't admit to a genocide, which = no EU for you (hopefully). And I won't even go in to the game against Switzerland.

Believe, I couldn't care less if you were united or split, if your guilty or not or if bestiality is a problem in the Turkish countryside.

So, as we say in Berlin:

Siktir Lan!

No man , you cannot escape like that using swearwords(so this is putting forward your culture) .. you said before lots of things with unfounded and now you have to prove these letters as scientific if you can.. Or have to excuse us for your ignorance!! And i wanna add a proverb here to entertain; Americans have a preverb and i dont know if you heard it before; so it is "FUCK YOU" :D :D

Just calm down boys! You don't have to fight over the internet...especially not because of fucking politics! So please:

stfu.jpg

hey men dont worry for that we'll be joined the E.U . It is an impossible event for now and for the future.. I m all realist and scientific about life or anything whatever. And i have to say using these realist ways that anyway the E.U wont be exist in the future! So do not get tried for meaningless things. And please learn that not to use bad words for other nations except you..!

TheLastWithPaganBlood said:
It's silly that I'm even letting myself down to the level of these Ottomans.

haha ..!! poor man.. you have nothing to say anymore so started to throw mud at us ha?? Now, who is more civilized than other one, you or me??? i said before ang replaying; you are the most ignorant europen i've ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies.