Do you like jizz?

klaasgeert

Not breathing at all…
Dec 19, 2004
Maybe I've been on mars for the last two years, but in an interview I read about this little interview which is behind the cd case on the Viva Emptiness album.
Maybe it's old news, I never knew about this until yesterday…

-Do you like jizz?
-I dunno.. what jizz?
-I want to find a girl who likes lots of jizz!
-Ok but jizz means what
-Guys jizz in girls mouths
-I remeember...
-You remember?
-Yes,cause i heard only one time,now i remember what jizz is.Whatever i am talking silly tonight.
-You've only heard jizz ONCE?
-Of course no....uhmm but here,we don't call it jizzzz
-What do you call it?
-I say later

I hate this jizzy conversation so i hate jizz.But i like jinn.

I was about to write, 'Girls jizz in guy's mouths' but someone posted the whole conversation which took away the impact!

It's pretty amazing when you think about it, because it just adds another weird element to 'Viva Emptiness'.

And I highly doubt it's a conversation between Jesse and Anders. I'm sure both men know what jizz is and that neither of them enjoy it in their mouths.

requiem said:
I was about to write, 'Girls jizz in guy's mouths' but someone posted the whole conversation which took away the impact!

It's pretty amazing when you think about it, because it just adds another weird element to 'Viva Emptiness'.

And I highly doubt it's a conversation between Jesse and Anders. I'm sure both men know what jizz is and that neither of them enjoy it in their mouths.

Read the conversation again.None of them says "I enjoy it".But it looks very stupid conversation to write down to the booklet.I hope there is a meaning but i can see none.

I made a bunny!

requiem said:

If you dont believe me then do some investigating on it......prove me wrong....

Mark: Speaking of the inlay, what’s with the conversation under the tray insert?

*laughs* It’s something we put in there just to make a bit of a bust. We knew that people would probably find it eventually, but I also think it goes hand in hand with the “Viva Emptiness” concept because the concept of the title is pretty much about the shallowness of this world that we live in. Things are getting more and more artificial and superficial and people don’t really care about what’s important anymore. So this conversation is very shallow and I can see it fitting into the concept, but it’s also a sort of fun thing.

I cant find where Jonas(I think) says that it is a conversation between Anders and Jesse.....but I know I have read it in an interview before......

Deliverance6 said:
I cant find where Jonas(I think) says that it is a conversation between Anders and Jesse.....but I know I have read it in an interview before......

Haha, it is N O T a discussion between Anders and I. It was a "fun/joke" discussion between a girl who will remain anonymous and myself..

so what...theres a hidden conversation in the viva emptiness case? if so...would i have to break my case to read it?