Led Zep?

• Hell Yeah

Votes: 25 51.0%
  • Yeah

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • No

Votes: 14 28.6%

• Total voters
They are one of my personal favorite bands of all time, and were VERY influential to alot of the bands that went on to influence many of the extreme metal bands out there today! I will always love Led Zeppelin. I hear that they are getting back together to do a reunion with the remaining members of the band. Yes it would not be the same without Bonham, but they just need to have Martin from Opeth play for them on the tour and it would fucking rule! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I own EVERY release by them and still listen to them all. They sound as fresh today to me as they probably did in 1973...Absolutely timeless music!

dynamic is a vague word. i find some of their songs to be pouring over with dynamics. but that's me. maybe i'm a moron.

theyre friggin giants!~ if it wasnt for them- well, where would the term Heavy Metal come from? Sick Again is one of the heaviest riffs ever! And it goes without saying that John Bonham was the "rock drummer of the late 70's early 80's"... Theyre GODS and I think even Mikael would agree that- they have given us some of the most memorable music in history...

I respect what they achieved and all that stuff, but I haven't managed to find a single one of their songs even slightly enjoyable. The damn singer gets on my nerves as well.

I wouldn't say that I like them, since I only like 3-4 songs of all their career, but I wouldn't take a vow, since I've not listened to more than 10% of their songs ;) But anyway, of this 10%, I was not impressed. But "Stairway........" rules..... OF COURSE! ;)