Do you like this Production?

Aug 6, 2006
What do you guys think about the mix/production on this song? Whether you like the music or not is one thing but wanted to hear/read what some of you on this forum that mix albums think? As a Death Metal fan myself I think this production is superb in every way from the vocals, drums, guitar tone and the overall production. It just kicks you in the teeth right from the start.

I have never been a big fan of this band but this is their new album coming out soon and I am blown away. Engineers on this forum always seem to surprise me and not like albums produced like this and my question is why?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds pretty good (well, Youtube never sounds very good (except if you're drunk and listen very loud)), I don't really like the vocal style, but I think the tone is good for that style. The drums sound a bit programmed-ish, but they're ok too.

I'd say it's good production. Then again, I'd like to listen to it in better quality (as in, not Youtube).

Sounds awesome to me except for the cymbals n stuff... I couldn't pick out what it is, but it sounds a like a salt shaker (0:13->)through my laptop speakers (hi-hats?).

Listened to it again.. this track is fucking great!