Do you really like them

Originally posted by Opth_001
Do you really like angel dust:rolleyes: cause I saw them live and they really didn't impress me at all they were playing with God Forbid :D , Opeth :cool: , and Nevermore :)

No I don't like, I LOVE them! :p
I like Nevermore too, but not as much as I like Opeth! :loco:

i saw them with nevermore and opeth too, and i tell you what, ive never felt more comfortable headbanging like a moron in my life (when i was sober! im always comfortable about it when im drunk! ha!).
i think they really love performing, which is cool! and i like doing this angeldust impersionation where i throw the metal fist into the air, smile really big, headbang like crazy and say in my most mercyful fate-ish voice 'RIDE THE WINDS OF DEAAATTTTHH!!!"
i dont know if thats what theyre lyrics are really like but its a guess :p .

but seriously and honestly, i enjoyed their show! it was entertaining and fun!

hey! it is four a.m., i just got back from the five hour drive home from prog power and it was not fun driving all that way alone while this tired, but it was sooooo worth it!!! im not opethian soul, but ill go ahead and let you know angeldust KICKED ASS.

they played an extremely long set, and the singer pulled this hilarious shit where they started a song and he started chanting that rammstein song! the keyboardest gave him this look like "noooo dont do it!" :lol:
the drummer they had with them (FUCK i forgot his name...something?!# i dont know im tired as hell) well they said it was his first time playing with them ever-? they had never practiced together.... i dont know what was up with that. but that made it even more cool because everything was still right on.
and at the very end the singer jumped into the crowd! quite suprising! :eek:

where i just liked em before, i fucking love them now, and i want to know what cd the song that says "ancient powers!!!" is on!!?!?!?

"ancient powers!!!" ?????????????

Have to ask the band what they played, because this song is not on any album and as far as I know, also not on the new album coming out next spring... well not that I know of it!!!

why don't you buy all AD cds and find out which track you are talking about? i am sure you will remember when you hear it.:D

Hee hee, how about helping Evisceratrix, let's listen to all album and try to figure out which song it could be. :D
The first one who get's it, wins... hmmmm let me think of something... :D

Originally posted by Silkie
Hee hee, how about helping Evisceratrix, let's listen to all album and try to figure out which song it could be. :D
The first one who get's it, wins... hmmmm let me think of something... :D

how about my apprecitation and a video of me headbanging like a maniac to the song! hahah LOL. thats a stupid prize. im sleep deprived :p

I must admit that they are lively on stage. . . but I guess for some reason I just couln't get into them. I must say that there sure is alot of ppl that listen to them. well hope you enjoyed my forum and have a nice day :)

of course, no

i hate them and i´m preparing a dark rite to get them down to hell / when i will get 10000908497572 posts they will be dead (the times doesn´t forgive ;))