Do you think Opeth should make music videos?

Should Opeth make music videos?

• Yea, that would be great!

Votes: 51 48.1%
  • No, Opeth isn't the type to make videos...

Votes: 28 26.4%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 18 17.0%
  • Eating children should be outlawed!

Votes: 9 8.5%

• Total voters
Would an animated story on Still Life be too gay? :lol:

That's something I've imaged a million times listening to the album. It's the best way to pretty much visualize anything you want. Make it animated. Very GOOD animation of course. Nothing but the finest. ;) :D

Animation like the art on the cover of Still Life! Bwaha! :erk: Does anyone know who drew that cover? I've been wanting to know...and I'm too lazy to look. :loco:

I recently saw a music video for The unforgiven, however, it lasted for over 10 minutes longer than the actual song, like 5 minuts before and after.

Long songs is NOT an excuse :D

I think Opeth is the band for a video they can put on a DVD or as PC video version on an album. No TV or anything else.
And therefore I think it must be low-budget. But that doesn't automatically lower the quality.

For Damnation I can think of a video playing in this house they have on the cover of Damnation in the woods (or perhaps that moor on the BWP cover). Something like that. And perhaps a plot, but just a small one. Could be linked to the song but has not to be.
Also we can see the band performing or just watch those lovely pictures (something like a gothic documentary) and enjoy the dark atmosphere.

I hope you got my point.

PS: No video cutted songs! If the song is 10mins, the video should also be.