Opeth Music Videos?

mindphaser

Still Death
Nov 26, 2002
Canberra, Australia
Visit site
I was listening to Opeth the other day (basically a part of my daily routine now) and realised that I haven't actually seen any music videos from them which kind of shocked me since I can't think of any other big name metal bands that haven't done at least 1 music video or released a single of some sort.

Just to verify, have they released any music videos that I'm so blindly unaware of? (other than the Harvest video on the ltd ed of BWP). I'd find that really unlikely since I follow just about every release the band puts out. I'm not complaining or anything but I just thought it was a little strange that they haven't put anything out yet. Maybe a video will be released for Deliverance?

As for singles, I'm actually pretty happy that they haven't decided to release any since I wouldn't want them to have a 'popular' song; I like the way all of their songs are somewhat equal in a way.

As for videos though, I think it would be pretty cool if they did an underground video for maybe Deliverance or even Master's Apprentices (hell, anything off the new album would be great).

Any thoughts?

Me TOO!!! OMG its uncanny, two people actually agree to the same thing about Opeth, ON THE SAME THREAD!! OMG OMG OMG.

*Dvoters kicks some little Opeth hating fag out of his chair, while once again redaining his throne*

:lol:

Im tired and bored, dont blame me

\m/