Opeth Music Videos?

when i think about it, it's jsut way too sophisicate to make an opeth music video, and the song is like 12minutes.

Originally posted by warsofwinter
Ok ,, actually it can be done ,, Tim Burton would make a perfect video for The Drapery Falls ,, that song just seem's to fit his work ,, don't you think .
WOW! yeah!! that would just have ben perfect!
btw. Tim Burton is god hehe
and just think about it Tim Burton and Mikael Akerfeldt together! wow two gods in one huuhuu :D

yeah, i'd love to see a video put on their next cd as an enhanced thingy, then you can have all the song instead of a cut version. Dark Tranquility done, so opeth can :D (and no im not sujesting that because dark tranquility done something opeth should, its just an idea.):p

Speaking of those live videos...

Anyone have any problems with the quality when you played them? I downloaded them at my friends and put it on CD, and when I watched them on my computer the video is choppy as all hell. It was perfect at my friends house. Anyone got a suggestion?

I had an idea about someone doing a short animated film set to Still Life. I'm not talking about Simpsons style animation, I'm talking about really edgy, dark, surreal animation and all sorts of blended images and textures. The visuals could also react to the dramatic changes in the music as the story pans out.

Just an idea, but if done properly I think it would be really cool. Using live actors and scenery wouldn't do the music justice in my opinion. Also, didn't Pink Floyd do something like this for 'The Wall'?

Originally posted by TravestyOfMan
I had an idea about someone doing a short animated film set to Still Life. I'm not talking about Simpsons style animation, I'm talking about really edgy, dark, surreal animation and all sorts of blended images and textures. The visuals could also react to the dramatic changes in the music as the story pans out.

Just an idea, but if done properly I think it would be really cool. Using live actors and scenery wouldn't do the music justice in my opinion. Also, didn't Pink Floyd do something like this for 'The Wall'?

yeah i see what you, the added bonus being that with animation you can do stuff that isn't humanly possible. i suppose ive always pictured