Do you wear funny shirts?

Cephalopod said:
I have an orange shirt with a caveman on it that says "The Original Bad Attitude." I also have vintage Willie Nelson and Alabama shirts. But my favorite shirt, the one that I will cherish forever, is an old red Stryper t-shirt that I got from a thrift store in Iowa. It's got the gay yellow and black logo on the front and a picture of God trying to reach Jesus on the back. Totally wicked. The only shitty thing is that my dog got hungry for Jesus one night and ate most of the back of the shirt. Now I can't wear it without a jacket. :(
That's awesome. !! hehe post a pic!!

Weazel said:
Are you saying... we should all walk around with plain, solid colored shirts?

Or wait... you're not one of those striped polo wearing prepfags are you? O.O

I wear beer/promotion shirts because I get them free. I have not bought a shirt in years. Unless my plaid/jacket things count.

I plan to buy shirts soon, though. Probably solid colour, collared stuff. Maybe some plaid. Definitely some dressy ones. I need suits!

har har har. we're clever.

seitan.jpg

thats the first time i've worn that shirt in 4 years, and is probably the last.

retarded penguin said:
I wear beer/promotion shirts because I get them free. I have not bought a shirt in years. Unless my plaid/jacket things count.

I plan to buy shirts soon, though. Probably solid colour, collared stuff. Maybe some plaid. Definitely some dressy ones. I need suits!

button up plaid shirts :kickass:

Wolftribe said:
"Don't be so suburban. Its the new millennium... Gay, straight... its all the same now. There are no more lines."

"Well there's a line, and on this side of it, We're not gay."

I used to have a shirt that said, 'Stare at my tits when I'm talking to you.' Then I gave it to someone that has very small tits and never wears a bra.

guitarguru777 said:
Dude this is the FALSEST METAL SHIRT EVER !!!

1.its got a Heart-a-gram on it.
2. HIM is not a metal band
3.It got fucking PINK on it
4.Your pinky is worse

Well.. the skull is over the little him-bol and it DOES say death to false metal, so perhaps that can be used to the shirts defense. Although it really does look like its promoting it rather than killing it off.

And yea, look closer to what he said with the whole pinky thing. Pretty sure he's aware of the fact that his pinky is fucked up.