Does anybody read Justice League of America?

NeverEarth X

Aug 1, 2006
Roanoke Virginia
I like Brad Melzer writting it but it kind of peturbed me when he didnt reveal the line up by the end of #1 and i eneded up geting the line up told to me by Wizard. I was hoping to find out at the end of The Tornado's Path storyline.

Bradley

I wasnt critisizing Melzer or the story, Just how the line up was revelaed before the first storyline ended.

I tend to really liek Brad Melzer Idenity Crisis was probly the best JLA story ever written and just like me he knows his shit on JLA past present and future.

again--I WASNT CRITISIZING BRAD MELZER

Bradly

no, i don't read JLA, i read the other DC titles but JLA just always seemed like a lame DC version of Marvel's X-men and Avengers

Hmm, I stopped reading JLA when Grant Morrison left. I'm highly critical of superhero comics at this stage, given the very nature and bent of the market.

Random Girl said:
no, i don't read JLA, i read the other DC titles but JLA just always seemed like a lame DC version of Marvel's X-men and Avengers

Its cool if you dont like it but i dont see how its a lame version of any other book when JLA came around before the X-men of Avengers.

Bradley