Does anyone focus on music to the point where they neglect personal hygiene?

Do you ever focus on your musical activity so much that you neglect personal hygiene?

• Yes... frequently... I am a mix-scutter!

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sometimes... I make an effort to compensate!

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • No... I take pride in my sparkling appearance!

Votes: 25 50.0%

• Total voters

shred101

Nov 26, 2009
Do you ever find yourself being so focused on your musical activites that you start to neglect your own personal hygiene? Im starting to think that I do. Because I can get pretty sour after a full day or five of music stuff! :puke:

What the fuck? serious question?

I take care of ME first, above all things (besides the people I love, I guess). This includes, but is not limited to: proper hygiene/attire, food, sleep, jacking off, and tea.

not gonna lie, there have been some projects for me where it would be an 18 hour day, go to sleep and wake up, and go back for another 18 hours before there's time to even change clothes. When bands stay at the studio they get pretty smelly so I can just blend right in. hahah.

What's everyone's record for wearing the same shirt x number of days in a row? haha I think mine is like 4 or 5.

What the fuck? serious question?

I take care of ME first, above all things (besides the people I love, I guess). This includes, but is not limited to: proper hygiene/attire, food, sleep, jacking off, and tea.

His secret : Balla Powder. :headbang:

Yeah thats basically what I've done... I just basically stopped and decided ok enoughs enough... looked round the room and seen debris and food leftovers and amps and cables and newspapers and DVDs/CDs everywhere, smelled myself and realized... shit... its 2:00 am and I'm seeing my girlfriend in the morning.

I think my record for same-clothes was like 4 or something at my old place because it was essentially a hotel for metal0rz anyway. The only bad thing about it was that we used to get some seriously big rats from the chinese market next door creeping into the basement of our building.

I think my record for same-clothes was like 4 or something at my old place because it was essentially a hotel for metal0rz anyway. The only bad thing about it was that we used to get some seriously big rats from the chinese market next door creeping into the basement of our building.

It is probably a wise idea to question your personal hygiene habits if big rats are migrating FROM the Chinese place next door.

Dont know man... it was basically a cheap £300 all-bills-in, as much noise as you want 2-room unit in some old-ass building.

Theres no way if I'd have asked this question 10 years ago that answer C would have got over 50%...