Does anyone have an idea of what the setlist for the upcoming IE tour will be like?

Yeah. They're gonna play When The Night Falls, Travel In Stygian, Dante's Inferno, the The Suffering trilogy, the Something Wicked trilogy and the Gettysburg 1863 trilogy. That's it!

hmmm... how do you know what they're going to play? i was kinda hoping they'd play "the reckoning" from the glorious burden and a few more "non-trilogy" songs...but oh well ..at least bodom will tear the place apart

I heard in an interview with Tim that these are the songs they're considering:

Hollow Man, Red Baron/Blue Max, Burning Times, Melancholy, and then the Gettysburg trilogy. But he was very vivid with details and sounded unsure.

Not the Gettysburg Trilogy!!!!!!!!!!
Hold At All Costs and thats all.
Man if ya play the whole thing people are gonna be falling asleep. Its a story song not a concert one.

Iced In Flames said:
Not the Gettysburg Trilogy!!!!!!!!!!
Hold At All Costs and thats all.
Man if ya play the whole thing people are gonna be falling asleep. Its a story song not a concert one.

If you think that gettysburg epic is boring then get the fuck out right now, this obviously explains your taste in music. Seriously all I ever see on this board is you bitching about Iced Earth. Some fan you really are.