Does anyone have any info on an upcoming US tour in support of Deliverance?

I heard a few months back, secondhand from someone at Koch, that they would be embarking on a 9-month world tour in December, which would include 3 separate six-week tours of the U.S. (I'm assuming 1 or 2 headlining tours, the other a package/supporting tour?).

However, this info is semi-old, so it may have changed. But I assume that it's in the plans.

Originally posted by Nugent Goes AOL
I heard a few months back, secondhand from someone at Koch, that they would be embarking on a 9-month world tour in December, which would include 3 separate six-week tours of the U.S. (I'm assuming 1 or 2 headlining tours, the other a package/supporting tour?).

However, this info is semi-old, so it may have changed. But I assume that it's in the plans.

I'm guessing you're referring to me?.....since this is what I posted...except he told me November, not December :) ..well, unfortunately, the guy, Pat, is.....well his email accounts are defunct, and I even sent him a letter via snail mail, and I have not heard from him :(

So I don't know what's going on......

Originally posted by Speedkill
I read on another board that they were gonna tour with Katatonia and Bloodbath. I don't know if that was in the States though.

That was a the result of someone's wish tour, turned to rumor, turned then to fact.
There was never real official plans for this.