Does Anyone Have Their First CD Besides Me???

If you're referring to the original pressing with the awful (IMO) greenish cover with red logo.. that must be rare. The re-issue by DVS with Mattias' artwork shouldn't be all that rare, though I believe Century Media didn't re-release that one yet over there, did they?

And yes... I got the ugly green one :lol: !! I got it from the distributor here in the Benelux when they were about to get signed by DVS and Tim was very surprised that one of the original pressing made it to Europe (Scott probably sent them to René, the DVS boss).

Talking bout rare... I even got them both as Russian pressings :hotjump: thanks to Soulburner :)

no 2 so far, #3 is about to be recorded :)

#1 - self titled - is from 1999, re-released with new artwork by Mattias Norén by DVS in 2000 I believe.

#2 - Dead Or Dreaming - is from 2001, released by DVS, released in the States by Century Media in 2002.

#3 - studio time starts at april 21st and it should be out in the fall, can't wait to hear it!! :hotjump:

I was hoping to get it at the show last year, but they didn't have any at the merch booth. It seems Century Media doesn't have any available either.
I'm gonna email the band and ask if I can just order it right from them.

I found it! I was in a used CD shop and just glanced in the "I" section and there it was! UNOPENED! They had 2 copies, but one was opened and rather scratched up. I snagged the unopened one and cranked it in the car on the way home. What a great find. If anybody in Winnipeg wants the opened one, it's at Wild Planet. Don't know for how long though... :D

Wow, and Into Eternity board o_o
Heard of them quite a while ago, but couldn't get their album anywhere.. Tried their website, but tha only delivered to places in America.
Have a few of their mp3s.
And I've found somewhere where I can order their album from and be sent to me :D
But I have no money..
*dies*
Both of their albums are at www.mvc.co.uk
*starts saving*

Nuclear Vampire said:
I found it! I was in a used CD shop and just glanced in the "I" section and there it was! UNOPENED! They had 2 copies, but one was opened and rather scratched up. I snagged the unopened one and cranked it in the car on the way home. What a great find. If anybody in Winnipeg wants the opened one, it's at Wild Planet. Don't know for how long though... :D

did you get the DVS version or the original pressing from the band with the ugly green cover?

I have an original pressing, green and red and all, thanks to Luba!! Torn, Left Behind and Speak of the Dead own!!!

Bear

Good score gettin that CD at Wild Planet!! I have the first Cd with the green cover as well.I got it directly from the band when it came out,even came with a sticker!

I also have the original green cover one. Bought it at apocalypse or vintage vinyl a long time ago. I remember seeing their first live video on access 7 and then keeping a eye out for their cd. I think they even had a keyboard player on that video.